Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to get perfected sets?

olsborg
olsborg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Veteran, normal or only hardmode? If hardmode is it only from boss loot? Pls enlighten me. Thx

PC EU
PvP only
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Perfected asylum weapons only come from hardmode, or by placing on the leaderboards when it's the weekly.

Perfected cloudrest armor comes from +1 and higher, whereas +0 gives only perfect weapons.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, well i was thinking more of the sets that drop in trials, like Perfect False God's Devotion set from Sunspire.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Asylum and cloudrest are the only trials with perfect gear on live. Sunspire drops perfect gear, I believe, from just a vet complete, when it's released.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asylum and cloudrest are the only trials with perfect gear on live. Sunspire drops perfect gear, I believe, from just a vet complete, when it's released.
    @UntilValhalla13
    Ok, so you have to complete the trial, you cant just enter a vet trial and farm chests as an example?

PC EU
    PvP only
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, sorry. You have to beat the last boss on vet, paired with a certain number of mini bosses simultaneously, depending on the trial.

Fighting Olms, Felms, and Llothis in the same fight gets you perfected asylum weapons.

Fighting zmaja, plus any one (two, or all) of the 3 griffin riders in the same fight gets you perfect armor from cloudrest.

Sunspire is just a vet complete, I believe.
    Edited by UntilValhalla13 on April 28, 2019 9:56AM
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    @UntilValhalla13
    Ok, so you have to complete the trial, you cant just enter a vet trial and farm chests as an example?

There are no chests in asylum or cloudrest. There will most likely be chests in sunspire but not entirely sure
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    So perfected is Vet then right? And VCR +0 doesn't give perfected armor?
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vcr +0 gives perfected weapons only. +1 and up is perfect armor. You can get armor from +0 in the mail if you get a weekly leaderboard score though.
    Edited by UntilValhalla13 on May 2, 2019 9:54AM