The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Why isn't there a warning/confirmation window when using a Skill Respecification Scroll?

Rockhammer
Rockhammer
Soul Shriven
I have now accidentally activated the Skill Respecification Scroll on two of my lvl 50 characters. Last time I was filleting fish, and due to lag I pressed the "Use" button thinking I had one more fish, which I hadn't, and then the SRS popped up in the place where I had the cursor, and without any chance of stopping it all my skill points was reset. A message like "This action will reset all your skill points. Are you sure you want to continue?" would have been nice so that players can avoid getting super frustrated and have to do all the skill assigning once again.
and it would also be nice if we could put the damned scroll in the bank until we actually want to use it. Make them account bound instead of character bound. :/
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's unfortunate. No idea why they keep making these things "Character Bound." Really don't see the point.
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good point, I did that once, it sucked.
    Edited by Veinblood1965 on May 1, 2019 9:22PM
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Button mashing while watching TV = bad.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. The scroll needs a message to confirm the action. It's a really nice gift to get one while leveling. I used one by accident once. :'(
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--