Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The 32nd time's the charm.

wheem_ESO
wheem_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I accepted the queue pop on my alt character literally thirty two times before I actually got into a game. Please look into fixing this - it's honestly more annoying than my main character having to wait in the queue for 10-15 minutes at a time, since at least then I can alt tab and just listen for the queue pop in the background.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Annoying as hell

Sometimes you manage to join and the game does not start due to lack of players

Then you get deserter penalty for quitting a game that is in an endless loop of waiting...

Good design ZOS... good design
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    44 queue pops and counting for the next game, just shy of 12 minutes of queue time - all of it dealing with this, not just sitting and waiting.
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely unacceptable. Not sure if many are still around but these que times for high MMR are reminiscent of when morrowind released and BG ques straight up DID NOT WORK for months. This needs acknowledgement and to be addressed. Not everyone likes running around zerging cyrodill, and playing horse simulator. We did that for 3 years and it got pretty damn old. Fix your game!! Pull the plug on this MMR system you put in that ruined the game.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Haojin
    Haojin
    ✭✭✭
    zos should make visible these:

1-mmr bracket
    2-how many people q'ing for similiar mmr
    3-how many premades are avaliable (duo-trio-quad)
    Guildmaster of Phalanx

PC-EU Vivec/Sotha Sil
    Hao Jin [Stamden]
    Haojun [Stamdk]
    Haojin [Stamsorc]
    Hao'jin [Stamplar]
    Food Fetish [Stamblade]

• Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The entire queue system is broken. I’ll wait 30 min to get a game just to have my team missing a 4th which never fills, or a team or two will end up with 2 players and we have to wait another 10 min for more people to join.
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. This could use some exposure and needs addressed. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom