Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Selling items between trade guild members

Panzanella
I think I am missing something. I'm still a relative newbie and mostly do solo content. I am in a trade guild and a guildie offered me a couple of items for a discount. They said they put it in selling (that's the term they used) but I'm not clear where that is. I went to the bank and checked our guild store but didn't see it listed. I also checked the guild bank and it's not there either. Can anyone help me figure out what I'm missing so that I can buy the items that my guildie sold me?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they in your mail? They may have sent them COD ...
    idea.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on May 1, 2019 1:32AM
  • Panzanella
    Good idea. I wondered if that was an option but wasn't sure. I checked my mail and my inbox is empty.

EDIT: Just curious, if we send items COD then our trade guild wouldn't get a cut of the sale would it? I doubt it but wanted to confirm.
    Edited by Panzanella on May 1, 2019 1:48AM
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I know what cod means. Just not what it stands for.

I may have spent the first 8 or so months wondering why everyone is referring to call of duty.
    Edited by Zacuel on May 1, 2019 1:53AM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Panzanella wrote: »
    Good idea. I wondered if that was an option but wasn't sure. I checked my mail and my inbox is empty.

EDIT: Just curious, if we send items COD then our trade guild wouldn't get a cut of the sale would it? I doubt it but wanted to confirm.

No, they won't get a cut of the sale.

Zacuel wrote: »
    So I know what cod means. Just not what it stands for.

I may have spent the first 8 or so months wondering why everyone is referring to call of duty.

COD = Collect on Delivery
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panzanella wrote: »

You're correct, @Panzanella ... which is why some trade guilds frown upon buying/selling items in guild chat.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 1, 2019 2:46AM