The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I saw someone in mournhold with the title 'banana king'

rosalith
rosalith
✭✭✭
but there's literally no information about it on the entire internet. how did they get it???
"The only way to change a slaver's mind is to drive a sword through it!" - Hiath the Battlemaster
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not a real title. If you were to turn off your add-ons they wouldn't have the title anymore. It's added to some add-ons to give certain people funny titles. You only see it if you have one of those add-ons installed. Quite a few popular add-ons have it tho. Just for fun
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People on console be like what ...
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I literally just said that, haha

anyone have a screenshot or two of some funny ones you PC players have seen?
    Edited by Odovacar on April 30, 2019 7:45PM
  • rosalith
    rosalith
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    It's not a real title. If you were to turn off your add-ons they wouldn't have the title anymore. It's added to some add-ons to give certain people funny titles. You only see it if you have one of those add-ons installed. Quite a few popular add-ons have it tho. Just for fun

Thanks for the explanation!

Also hi miss bizz, love your videos :)
    "The only way to change a slaver's mind is to drive a sword through it!" - Hiath the Battlemaster
  • rosalith
    rosalith
    ✭✭✭
    Odovacar wrote: »

I'm kicking myself for not getting a screenshot but this person had a banana themed character name as well as account name, and title.

but its the only one i've ever seen in 1 year, I don't think they're very common
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a AddOn library called "LibCustomTitles".
    Some AddOn authors think it's funny to bundle that library with their own AddOns.
    dry.gif

PS: Whenever i update any of my AddOns, i go through the folder and manually delete every instance of "LibCustomTitles" ...

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rosalith wrote: »

I'm kicking myself for not getting a screenshot but this person had a banana themed character name as well as account name, and title.

but its the only one i've ever seen in 1 year, I don't think they're very common

I have a custom title as well actually, heh.
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Some AddOn authors think it's funny to bundle that library with their own AddOns.
    dry.gif

PS: Whenever i update any of my AddOns, i go through the folder and manually delete every instance of "LibCustomTitles" ...
    @SirAndy I believe there is an add-on to get rid of them (custom titles functionality) so you don't have to keep deleting it every time you update. Not sure if you think that'd be easier or not though.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want it
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want it
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dry.gif

thank you so much for this...finally I can remove the !@#$% and filthy heresy from my puritan eso!
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

dry.gif

@SirAndy I believe there is an add-on to get rid of them (custom titles functionality) so you don't have to keep deleting it every time you update. Not sure if you think that'd be easier or not though.

lol the solution for an addon adding stuff you don’t want is an addon :p
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

dry.gif

"The best way to stop a bad guy with an add-on is another guy with an add-on."
    "If everyone had add-ons (sorry consoles, not you), there would be fewer add-on tragedies."
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »
    "If everyone had add-ons (sorry consoles, not you), there would be fewer add-on tragedies."

Cause when everyone's Super, mwahahahah, no one will be.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Cause when everyone's Super, mwahahahah, no one will be.

qd9bQDj.gif
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I used to have "Fancy Man of Cornwood" through Skyshards and Lorebooks, but it's since been locked away on a character name I don't use anymore. Was always funny when people pointed it out though.
    Edited by Judas Helviaryn on May 1, 2019 1:04AM
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

dry.gif

Thoughts and prayers to consoles not any real QOL changes lol
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom