The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Curing Vampirism/WW

VinxTerranova
VinxTerranova
✭✭✭
Are you only allowed to use the Priest once? I was a vampire, then WW, but now I can't find the person to cure me again. I've checked all mages guild halls. Evermore, Riften, and Rawl' kha. Nothing. I even went to Eyevea. So do I have to purchase the cure or have these NPCs moved?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve cured one character of vamp twice.
  • VinxTerranova
    VinxTerranova
    ✭✭✭
    Recently?
  • VinxTerranova
    VinxTerranova
    ✭✭✭
    I can't find the person to cure me anymore
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are you only allowed to use the Priest once? I was a vampire, then WW, but now I can't find the person to cure me again. I've checked all mages guild halls. Evermore, Riften, and Rawl' kha. Nothing. I even went to Eyevea. So do I have to purchase the cure or have these NPCs moved?

The priest in Riften is on the second floor of the mages' guild. Head up the stairs to the enchanting and alchemy stations and turn to the right. He's sitting on a bench, iirc.
  • Artanisul
    Artanisul
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once you buy it from the store can you change at will?....or do I have to rebuy it/get bitten if I get a cure?
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can use the Priest of Arkay as many times as you wish to cure WW or Vamp. The easiest one to find (for me) is the Priest in Bangkorai in the main town (cannot remember the wayshrine atm) with the Guild Traders in it.

He is in the very back left hand corner of the building there. (Mages guild I think).
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artanisul wrote: »
    Once you buy it from the store can you change at will?....or do I have to rebuy it/get bitten if I get a cure?

You can change WW or Vamp no matter where you got it from. For example if you buy it from the Crown store and decide to remove it you can cure it at a Priest of Arkay. Then if you wanted to become a WW again you can once again get it from a Player or a WW NPC on the nights they are out biting or from another player.

I am not certain but I think if you purchased it from the Crown store, then cured it you would have to buy it again from the Crown store if that is how you wanted to become a WW/Vamp again.

It's best to get infected by another player or get out to their spawn locations at nights in the game to see if they are there so the game NPCs can infect you. The quest for infection from an NPC is a little different than a player infecting you especially the vampire infection.
  • Artanisul
    Artanisul
    ✭✭✭✭
    Artanisul wrote: »

You can change WW or Vamp no matter where you got it from. For example if you buy it from the Crown store and decide to remove it you can cure it at a Priest of Arkay. Then if you wanted to become a WW again you can once again get it from a Player or a WW NPC on the nights they are out biting or from another player.

I am not certain but I think if you purchased it from the Crown store, then cured it you would have to buy it again from the Crown store if that is how you wanted to become a WW/Vamp again.

It's best to get infected by another player or get out to their spawn locations at nights in the game to see if they are there so the game NPCs can infect you. The quest for infection from an NPC is a little different than a player infecting you especially the vampire infection.

So it's not like a collectable where I can activate it if I got cured? ok...
    Definitely NOT buying it then, that would be silly.