Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any chance to recover characters from a PSN banned account?

xXNesTXx
xXNesTXx
✭✭✭
Hi

My PSN account that I used to play TESO during all these years was banned some months ago due to bad messaging (yes I am a freaking stupid, but Rainbow six community makes me so angry) so... I have any chance to recover all my characters? or I must start again with my new PSN account? Sadly, I guess the answer is that I must start again but I must ask...

Answers like "you deserve it" or " next time think twice before act" are absolutly true, but these things I know it, so please just answer my question or leave. Thanks
EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
NB Mag VR16 Breton
Templar Mag VR16 Nord
Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like you're basically asking to transfer characters from one account to another. I can say that ZOS if very unlikely to do this, even if they have the power or authority to do so.

I don't think you'll get a definitive answer from the community. Only ZOS can say for sure. Open a ticket and ask. Just don't be surprised if the answer is a no.
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    Really I get more surprised if the answer is a yes
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos is unlikely to answer this thread and I agree with Redspecter that it is unlikely they would transfer characters from one account to another as there is can open a can of worm as it could lead to selling characters. Being that this is associated with a banned around, even less likely.
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you start Eso vor the first time they usually ask if you want to start new or if you want to conect with an excisting account. Did you try this?
    TherealHämähäkki
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't you have to link your ESO account to a psn? Effectively meaning you can migrate your eso account?
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    I was reading the FAQ’s and I almost sure that I can't recover my characters but I don't know if FAQ’s are refering only for multiplataform transfers or are applied to all transfers, even in the same plataform

I hope some Zeni employee read this and he (or she) answer me for close this thread, I wanna play TESO again with or without my old characters and I can't do it while this question is unsolved

Anyways, thank you for your respectful help guys
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As mentioned earlier in the thread, characters cannot be transferred from one ESO account to another. You can contact customer support to make a request for unlinking accounts as described in the article below.

How do I unlink my console and Elder Scrolls Online accounts?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post