The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PatchManifest Error help on Mac

Ruenn
Ruenn
Hi all,
I have had a PatchManifestError 210 since Saturday, April 27. Have tried a few fixes provided by support, with no success. (On a separate note, have not heard back from them on my ticket in over 60 hours.) Have tried to uninstall and reinstall game, with no success either. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you resolve it? I also use Steam. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ruenn

We have sent you a private message regarding your currently open support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ruenn
    Ruenn
    Thank you so much for your reply @ZOS_BillE. I can confirm that I have heard from support, who has made some suggestions as to how to resolve the problem. There is some thought that it may be a problem with my internet service provider, which I will look into.

I continue to hope that a resolution is found, so I can again adventure in Tamriel!

If anyone else has had a issue with this, would love to here any suggestions you may have.