The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to log in

Runefang
Runefang
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Anybody else having trouble right now? It's stuck on requesting character load, then throws me back to the log in screen saying an error has occurred.
  • Reaper_00
    Reaper_00
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had the same problem on PC EU late yesterday night after being kicked out of the game. Gave up after about 45 minutes.
  • perolord
    perolord
    ✭✭✭
    Maintenance?
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runefang wrote: »
    Anybody else having trouble right now? It's stuck on requesting character load, then throws me back to the log in screen saying an error has occurred.

No point trying now:) Also he wrote that at 8am :smiley: we were all busy getting things out of the way before:
    • PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
  • VvardeFellow
    VvardeFellow
    ✭✭✭
    Elder Wednesday maintenance Online!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The maintenance on the NA and EU PC Megaservers has been completed. If you have any issues logging in please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Anny
    Anny
    Have the same problem on PC EU during the last hour
  • Anny
    Anny
    Still doesn't work and support trying to tell me that this is my problem, Tho I hadn't any problems for 4 years till today afternoon. If it will not be resolved tonite I refuse to pay for my eso+ anymore. It has no sense. I don't get normal support for resolving THEIR problems
  • Kront
    Kront
    Soul Shriven
    I can't get into the game .
  • katiecavegirl
    katiecavegirl
    Soul Shriven
    Saaame! :( Been trying to log in for last 40 mins
  • Azure_Night
    Azure_Night
    Soul Shriven
    Connection timed out
  • ebtesam
    ebtesam
    ✭✭
    getting error timed out
  • Methariorn
    Methariorn
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem on EU PC megaserver: bouncing from error 108, error 200 and error 300. Never got that kind of problem, port on my router are set and I keep firewall/antivirus off when playing.
    Methariorn sorc EU server AD
    Acciughina NB EU server AD
    Aiacos Templar EU server AD
    Sevoltan DK EU server AD
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently investigating issues with login issues to the PC-EU megaservers.
    Staff Post
  • fiilowizhb16_ESO
    I can't login either.

Takes a really long time, times out.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The PC-EU megaserver has now been taken offline for maintenance to address the login issues.
    Staff Post
  • Wolfblade
    Wolfblade
    Soul Shriven
    ok guys this worked for me ... go to command prompt and flush the DNS Resolver cache ... the command is
    ipconfig /flushdns

my thanks to a guy in the Steam community forums from 2017 ... his name is CaptainPost ... here's to the Captain!
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't log into game, stuck on loading character.