The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade BG build?

Skysenzz
Skysenzz
✭✭✭
Hoi folks, I just wanted to share a build that could work well for gank NBs in BGs (100%damage, while being able to sneak out), I just need some advice about few details (i'm no pro at NB at all, never actually played it but I wanna give it a shot.)

Set would be :
Monster set: Velidreth
Body: Automaton
Jewelry + Doublehand: Spriggan
Backbar: Master's Bow

Sounds like a typical Gankblade build, but what i'm interested to know about this is, what could be the best combos between traits/race/food/Mundus etc.
I've thought 1st about running something like Khajiit with Dubious, Serpent, 4impen 3Well Fitted. But I was wondering if it could has the best burst possible and heck no I was wrong, So I thought about something with divines with Warrior mundus/Lover + some well fitted parts, maybe 5 divines / 2Well fitted. Though I'm not sure about the race yet.
Khajiit could have it's perks with their stamina/magicka recovery and their extra stats pool, and the extra crit damage on the guarenteed critical hit after uncloacking.
But I'm not sure if maybe Dunmer or Bosmer would be better.
Bosmer has crazy good recovery that would let me run 3Weapon damage glyphs on jewelry & their inrease phys pen after rolldodging
Dunmer with their extra weapon damage & extra stamina/magicka pool so I can feel safer when cloacking, not having issues whith my magicka.

Skills would be something like
Frontbar: Rally, Executionner, Surprise attack, Relentless focus, Teleport strike, and Incap Strike
Backbar: (I'm not sure yet, i'm no NB pro :^) ) Poison injection, Shadowy disguise, Shadow Image, Vigor, (idk what to use as last skill either, maybe draining shot), and WW ultimate for the extra stamina recovery.

What do you guys think? What could be the best (even though I know we can't really talk about BiS in pvp, since everybody has it's own playstyle). Also what could I put as last skill on bowbar?

CP1000+
DC sDK Skysenzz
DC Stamden Kartag Vosh Rakh
DC mDK Ignis-Noctem
DC sDK Ellesperis
DC MagSorc Victorià
EP Stamplar Subject to change
EP StamBlade Powerful Ninja Zoid
DC StamNecro StamDK ls Better
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hum, I don’t play a gankblade in pvp so can only somewhat help. I wouldn’t slot vigor, without all impenetrable traits on your gear you’re going to have zero survivability. Am I right in thinking you’re going for maximum ganking potential and are okay with dieing in 2 seconds if you’re caught?
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Skysenzz
    Skysenzz
    ✭✭✭
    @KhajiitFelix nope >:)
    @Iskiab well the goal of that build is to apply a really short burst which will deal lots of damages, then just rolldodge away while cloacking. If I ever get caught.. Well I'll see how it will evolve tbh, i'm not looking for a build that will reach top MMR in BGs, i just change my gameplay for a bit, to relax i'd say :^)
    CP1000+
    DC sDK Skysenzz
    DC mDK Ignis-Noctem
    DC sDK Ellesperis
    DC MagSorc Victorià
  • Elhan
    Elhan
    ✭✭✭
    automaton suck with nighblades, both incap and relentless focus are disease damage

personnaly i use senche body and spriggan mainbar, with master'sbow. woodelfe for good synergie with senche.
    Edited by Elhan on April 13, 2019 1:23PM
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good. Great work ‘ol chap. Please don’t be on my team.
  • Haojin
    Haojin
    ✭✭✭
    if you gonna play solo, just go with 7 divines with bow or 2h gank build.
    Guildmaster of Phalanx

PC-EU Vivec/Sotha Sil
    Hao Jin [Stamden]
    Haojun [Stamdk]
    Haojin [Stamsorc]
    Hao'jin [Stamplar]
    Food Fetish [Stamblade]

• Skysenzz
    Skysenzz
    ✭✭✭
    @InvictusApollo
    There is this thing called YouTube. I heard that people out there post whole builds - also for gankers.
    I also heard that you can type sth on Google and it will show you search results.

I checked a lot of nightblades build, they were mostly oriented toward CPs build.
    Also, there is also a thing called a brain that is used to think and create. I want to play with something that I had thought about it first, making the core of the build, if people will tell me "this would work better with that or that..." I will try it and if I prefer it I will use it.
    I don't want to copypaste a build and end up not knowing why is that here etc.
    CP1000+
    DC sDK Skysenzz
    DC mDK Ignis-Noctem
    DC sDK Ellesperis
    DC MagSorc Victorià
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed several comments that were nonconstructive and baiting. This is a friendly reminder that comments need to adhere to our forum rules. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in no-cp, you can't go wrong with shacklebreaker as your core body set. crafted to your own 5/1/1 specs (should be medium with heavy chest, light belt).

monster set: I prefer bloodspawn or troll king

back bar: I think there is a lot of synergy with wood elf racial and master bow. opening on a target with poison inject to add weapon damage equal to a hundings set per the master's bow bonus... and then dodge rolling at target to proc major expedition from the bow passives and additional speed and penetration from the woodelf passives sets you up for the opportunity to now do some significant damage on your 2hand bar. I was at first doing some fun cloak, into dswing, into surprise attack, into incap fun... but i've recently just changed the build to be a bit quicker and cloak into surprise attack which stuns... and then follow with incap into reverse slice.

get your fun in now on stamblade. I think the nerfs coming down the pipeline will really hurt this class and shrink its already low participation rate in competitive bg's to a very small percentage.
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • LordTareq
    LordTareq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodspawn on a gankblade?
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordTareq wrote: »
    Bloodspawn on a gankblade?

i wouldn't say my spec is pure 1 shot gank and run. it has 22K health..decent resists, uses shade alot to break combat. You get hit and bloodspawn definitely helps - the stam recovery 1pc bonus is also nice. i wouldn't fault anyone for going troll king though.

at times i've even toyed aroung with 1 pc domihaus and 1 pc blood spawn for more stats. up to you really.
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elhan wrote: »
    automaton suck with nighblades, both incap and relentless focus are disease damage

Next patch Relentless won't even be worth slotting, while DBoS is going to be better than Incap in most scenarios, so I can definitely see the case for Autom.

Personally I'll be sticking with Spriggan's since I backbar poison inject, but for DW/2H I can see Autom being a very strong contender.
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having that masters bow is a big bonus so why not augment it with Swamp Raider? That will also help your Incap, poison injection, relentless (if you put that on) and you could switch out Executioner with Killer's Blade. The last advice I got about ganking was to use Swamp and Morag Tong, though that was in CP.

As far as food, I'd say max stat food, you're gonna need magicka. Mundus, the number crunchers would need to answer that. My standard is The Lover, but again, this is BGs. WIll Spriggans, Lover and surprise attack be enough pen? Maybe.

There are alot of stinky DKs and Wardens in BG, so wings and shields. You'll be able to take out other gankblades, bad templars and bad sorc though. If you fail a gank you better have invis pots or alot of magicka to escape all the AOEs , snares and crap that will come your way. And don't forget your poisons. I bet most people dying from stam ganks have some kind of poison proc in their recap.

• VikingBerserker
    VikingBerserker
    ✭✭✭
    spriggans/shacklebreaker/balorgh
    khajiit crit dmg mundus
    Edited by VikingBerserker on April 29, 2019 8:24PM
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best NB build is rerolling to MagSorc.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use Hunding/NMG instead of Automaton. More crit chance to maximize Khajiit crit damage.