The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO wont update

kieranmmmb16_ESO
kieranmmmb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Whenever I try to log in, it says I have attempted to use an invalid or out-dated client, and that I should update my client using the patcher to continue. However nothing is updating for me on the launcher and I've found no way to manually do it myself. I have searched google and found posts from 2017 with similar problems revolving NVIDIA and Gforce which is what I have, but no solutions.
  • Dosuul
    Dosuul
    ✭✭✭
    Did you try a repair?

It's in the small gear symbol next to the news feed.

Servers are maintenance, maybe this is an issue, too.
    Edited by Dosuul on April 30, 2019 9:43AM
  • Bealindra
    Bealindra
    ✭✭
    or u can redowload its only (few mg) the launcher, or simplest if ure using steam

uninstall client + all settings and reinstall

and dont forget to goto steam folder and look for that directory and delete it. Cause it is still there.

then do the reinstall
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a maintenance going on as you write this.

Also when did you log in the last time? => 32bit support has been removed
    Are you starting the launcher as admin?
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • kieranmmmb16_ESO
    kieranmmmb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    It's all good now, it kept saying it was unable to manifest the update, but I redownladed the launcher and its all fine. Thanks for your replies.