The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New stam toon for Elsweyr?

Swainyboy
Swainyboy
✭✭✭
I've looked over the patch notes for Elsweyr and as someone who doesn't really have time to sit and crunch the numbers I thought I'd get some advice from you guys. I'm looking to maintain a stam DD toon for the next chapter, with the new changes which stam class is likely to pull the highest numbers. I'm 810 CP with the ability to access any gear/skills (other than perfect new trial gear, as finding a good team is...painful) so I'm looking for the best class for pure dmg in dungeons/trials.
  • ShadowKyuubi
    ShadowKyuubi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Night now, Necromancers are the best in stamina dps on PTS, I believe, I don't actually test on PTS. Other than that, Nightblades are always good. Despite the people griping about class changes. Those are really your two best options for stamina classes. As for sets, Relequen (Cloudrest) and Advancing Yokeda (Hel Ra Citadel) are the best in slot. That being said, an AY rotation is a bit different than any other sets, just because you have a time limit on your backbar before the buff drops. If you can't handle keep the AY buff up, then Briarheart is a good second choice that pulls reasonable numbers.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Night now, Necromancers are the best in stamina dps on PTS, I believe, I don't actually test on PTS. Other than that, Nightblades are always good. Despite the people griping about class changes. Those are really your two best options for stamina classes. As for sets, Relequen (Cloudrest) and Advancing Yokeda (Hel Ra Citadel) are the best in slot. That being said, an AY rotation is a bit different than any other sets, just because you have a time limit on your backbar before the buff drops. If you can't handle keep the AY buff up, then Briarheart is a good second choice that pulls reasonable numbers.
    Hey you said it bro necromancer better then nb we got nerf to the ground so necromancer more appealing to everyone pay2win 😠 who wouldn’t be mad I only play nb since day 1 I buy all there dlc I pay subscription well no more if they butcher my class for pay2win 😠
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pve stamblade is absolutely fine. Necro is not that far ahead. Stam warden also shows good numbers. Even stam DKs with noxious as main spam is really good. In our sunspire raids, over the whole trial evening, a stam dk was always 1st in damage.
    Edited by xMovingTarget on April 29, 2019 11:28PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also have a Stam Necromancer on PTS (bow/2H).

YwsYVvR.png
  • Swainyboy
    Swainyboy
    ✭✭✭
    Pve stamblade is absolutely fine. Necro is not that far ahead. Stam warden also shows good numbers. Even stam DKs with noxious as main spam is really good. In our sunspire raids, over the whole trial evening, a stam dk was always 1st in damage.

Stam DK first in dmg? That doesn't sound right...
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Swainyboy wrote: »

92a5f1e22c02527e3af7913fc6e2d847.png

See yourself. This is around 2 hours of sunspire including HMs

StamDK extremely benefits from the increased melee range in sunspire. In other trials it may look different. The Necro there is me. My ping is like 250 and nasty spikes. weaving gets messed up etc. So its not really a fair comparism. But StamDK looks solid.
    Edited by xMovingTarget on April 30, 2019 8:42AM
  • Swainyboy
    Swainyboy
    ✭✭✭
    Swainyboy wrote: »

92a5f1e22c02527e3af7913fc6e2d847.png

See yourself. This is around 2 hours of sunspire including HMs

StamDK extremely benefits from the increased melee range in sunspire. In other trials it may look different. The Necro there is me. My ping is like 250 and nasty spikes. weaving gets messed up etc. So its not really a fair comparism. But StamDK looks solid.
    Fair play! Looking forward to seeing my old DK perform in the next chapter
  • LordTareq
    LordTareq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Night now, Necromancers are the best in stamina dps on PTS,

What a surprise! :D