The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Looking for a nice casual guild to join!

jtmckinney2019
jtmckinney2019
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone I'm trying to find a nice and easy going guild. Casual play and nothing about weekly pay. I'm always down to donate to the guild but I thought that was kind of crazy....

I work alot and have two kids so I'm only on for couple hours at night but it would be nice to play with other players and help level up..

I usually stay PG with conversation and additude towards others! Plus I've also wanted to make a healer toon for awhile and need a team to help level that character up so please hit me up!!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @jtmckinney2019 check us out ... this is our recruitment link. If you'd like an invite message me on PSN or tag me here.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/378236/new-scrolls-order-new-player-and-veteran-guild-for-lone-wolf-soloists#latest

Sook

PSN Sookmagook
    Edited by Sookmagook on February 13, 2019 7:42PM
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    We are recruiting!
    Here is our recruitment page. If you have any questions find me on PSN or you can post in our recruitment page. Looking forward to hearing from you!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/393275/shadows-of-eternal-night-is-recruiting/p1

PSN :Thoatin
  • acokebear
    acokebear
    Clan of the Snow Bear is recruiting. We have opened up our guild to those players that want a place where they can run trials - vet and normal, do pvp - all alliances are welcome, have help getting achievements, and want a place to meet up with friends.

We can do hard and normal content in a fun, positive, teaching environment. We do daily and weekly rotating events such as Cyrodiil Conquest Board, delve completions, skyshard hunts, Battlegrounds, Imperial City/Sewers and trials. We can help you with skin runs and monster helm runs. We will be adding monthly 50/50 raffles and more events. We welcome anyone who wants to run events and/or workshops.

We have a mixture of new players and veteran players.

We have several ranks, including one just for players that can do veteran trials (min 30k dps) and one for those who just want to be more social and relaxed. This, along with helpful notes (preferred role/s, master crafter, vampire, werewolf) listed in the roster notes, helps everyone know who they can call on for help if needed.

We do not have a guild trader, so we do not charge any dues. We do have a guild bank, store and tabard.

We have 2 guild halls for your use. One has all the mundus stones, services, dummies and is working on getting all the attunable crafting stations.The second house has most of the trials laid out so you can see where dps, healers, and tanks stand during boss fights.

We have Facebook, Discord and a PSN Community Page, but we do not require you to use any of them.

Everyone is welcome, all we ask is that you are over the age of 18, willing to participate in events and/or text chat, can help others in a respectful way, and just want to get stuff done while having fun.

If this sounds like the guild for you please message acokebear or flipper1975wat on PSN or leave a message here and an invite will be sent.

We look forward to running with you!
  • BrandonWandon
    I love these recruiters throwing out big speeches and such. If you're looking for something laid back, I run a guild. We have about 80 members. We run events every week and goof off in Discord a lot. Some of us there also feel you on the kid situation. I have 3 myself, so I understand how it is. We try to be as helpful as possible. We don't require any guild dues or anything. We're just here to have fun and help people improve. If you want an invite, just let me know.