The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Simulacrum Walkabout

p00tx
p00tx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I don't know if this should be in the bugs section or not, but since those usually get ignored and buried anyway, I thought I'd ask the community.

Has anyone else noticed the Frozen Simulacrums from the final boss in vet Scalecaller walking around now? It's just been the last few days that people have been seeing it, and I saw it myself last night, and it threw us for a loop for a moment. Is this a new feature that didn't make it into the patch notes?
PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does no one run vet SCP anymore?
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been going a lot lately actually - just not the last few days - and have not seen that.
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hm. Maybe it's just an Xbox thing. A few friends saw it first, and I thought maybe they were exaggerating, until I experienced it myself two days later. They literally spawned in and walked over to where the tank was holding the boss. They obviously got nuked before we really got to see if they were going to do anything else, but it was super weird.