The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Came up with my first successful pvp build!

dazee
dazee
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I don't know if anyone else is already using this I thought of this myself, but I'm running a Nord Stamden with Werewolf hide and Mech Acutity medium armor with heavy shoulders and helm (Currently engine guardian to be replaced with Balorgh when I get it) I can spam my low cost ult and use permafrost quite often, especially when people are shooting projectiles at me (shimmering shield). I use ice fortress, draining shot, poison injection/venom arrow cliff racer and sub assault as well. 2h/Bow Setup I also got the 2h executioner skill.

Mech Acutity is to offset low weapon crit, WW hide is to further boost ult gen, Balorghs will grant me a huge weapon damage boost whenever I use an ultimate (I think it also gets bigger the more the ult costs).

So far even without balorghs its performed far far better than any of my previous characters in PVP. I look forward to getting better at using my build and maybe finding ways to improve it.
Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice. I’ve seen lots of archers of all classes in BGs, I think Wardens make the best pvp archers for sure. Stamsorcs can make it work well with streak, but it’s more of a solo playstyle vs wardens who stay with the group.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played a bowden a couple of patches ago in BGs. Was actually very fun and something very different for me. I was in spriggan + agility though :)
    Edited by DKsUnite on April 27, 2019 10:43AM
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not actually bowden since I front bar 2h. but I backbar bow.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've used mechanical in BGs before. Still on the fence about it's viability frankly.

However!! That's not really important

What's important is that you have 2h and are thinking of Bal

I tell you, you're gonna love the 2h ult. It'll be devastating on such a build and with your ult gen.... Ohhhh yeah.

I think I'm stealing your idea now
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice work, i like it.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mechanical is a pretty decent set for a build with direct damage spammable. Especially if you can time the permafrost to an acuity proc.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    Mechanical is a pretty decent set for a build with direct damage spammable. Especially if you can time the permafrost to an acuity proc.

I ended up using Mechanical Acutity and WW hide and dropped the shalks from the build. Still works great, although I need to get a WW hide maul with Decisive and bow with Decisive to further compound my ult gen.
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a Warden bomber running Mechanical+Heem Jas...
  • HowlKimchi
    HowlKimchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job! Making the build yourself and seeing it work is a huge part of the enjoyment in ESO PVP!
    previously @HaruKamui but I outgrew my weeb phase (probably)

PC/NA - EP - Howl Bragi/Howl Kimchi
  • Haojin
    Haojin
    ✭✭✭
    i'd go with leviathan instead of mechanical acu.
    Guildmaster of Phalanx

PC-EU Vivec/Sotha Sil
    Hao Jin [Stamden]
    Haojun [Stamdk]
    Haojin [Stamsorc]
    Hao'jin [Stamplar]
    Food Fetish [Stamblade]