The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

please please fix empowering sweep

hunter937
hunter937
✭✭
I can’t stress enough how hard this skill is getting nerfed. I’ll be forced into running dawnbreaker and I’ll be losing a vital defensive tool on my stamplar.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried running it through various patches, and always gave it up and slotted something better (usually Dawnbreaker). Has it ever worked as intended?
  • hunter937
    hunter937
    ✭✭
    The major protection it granted was so so valuable for allowing a window to open up on your opponent and really turn a fight
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hunter937 wrote: »
    The major protection it granted was so so valuable for allowing a window to open up on your opponent and really turn a fight

If you dont rely on its damage, try using rememberence and insta canceling it. It give same buff.
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS took away a useful PvP ult in order to buff stamplars in PvE but for some inexplicable reason they also decided to nerf POTL. As a result, stamplars are now somehow worse off in both PvE and PvP.

Amazing.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The new morph is useless, i don't see the point of it. Not that i care much, i'll be playing necromancer anyways. Plays very similar to both magplar and stamplar, but much better passives, and more dmg.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on April 26, 2019 4:09AM
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • fullheartcontainer
    fullheartcontainer
    ✭✭✭✭
    ccmedaddy wrote: »
    ZOS took away a useful PvP ult in order to buff stamplars in PvE but for some inexplicable reason they also decided to nerf POTL. As a result, stamplars are now somehow worse off in both PvE and PvP.

Amazing.

not even. PvE stamplar tanks used it for the major protection too.

This change was useful to no one
  • hunter937
    hunter937
    ✭✭

hunter937 wrote: »

If you dont rely on its damage, try using rememberence and insta canceling it. It give same buff.

This ult gave damage and major protection for 70 ultimate, bro. Rememberance costs as much as a dawnbreaker