The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Guild Hall needs more love

Nevaee
Nevaee
✭✭
Dear ESO Dev's:

Guild Halls are not very sexy in game and do also not realy have anything great in regards of Guild functions.

Maybe some ideas for the future. I am sure my ideas are maybe not right, I am also sure that other players would have to add more/different stuff.

1) There should be exclusive Guild Halls, just for guilds (maybe for a pre-defined size) and they should be different from player homes
2) There should maybe be cheap apartments, single/dual rooms be able to rent from guild members. The rental fee should possible go to the guilds bank
3) There should be material and guild workbenches for items only a guild/ guild hall can build (spezial armor/weapons/furniture....
4) There should be a mission giver just for guild mission either PvE/ or PvP, or both

Thank you for reading.
In Game EU Guild (German): Grollwerk
  • krisor67_ESO
    krisor67_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Great ideas, i think it would be nice to have it so you do quests just from guild and that makes the guild hall get points so it can grow in size. Kind of like they did with Morrowind ES3. That is what i would really like to see
    DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
    Options
  • Indoril_Nerevar
    Indoril_Nerevar
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, a good idea.

However, I believe we should have the option to set a house as a:

1.) Primary Residence
    2.) Guildhall
    - To avoid setbacks on anything we may have already bought and established in our other home(s).

I have an amazing guildhall. I would hate to need to restart all of it if I couldnt just 'designate' that location as a Guildhall.

I also believe we need our merchants and bankers that are in our house that offer:

1.) Reparing Service
    2.) Guild Bank & Guild Store

Finally, I do believe other players in our guildhouses or primary residence:

1.) Should have access to storage chests and containers via a 'permissions system'

Thank you!
    Options
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on the side of the dedicated Guildhall, with different rules from the housing. Yes, you'd have to move everything, but a lot of that happened when the larger space of Grand Psijic Villa became available, and we survived.

Arena instance with fewer furnishing slots needed, but more concurrent players?

Banker can access guild bank/store.
    Merchant can repair.
    It would be good to have new NPC's for "guild banker" and "guild merchant" to avoid confusion with the current home ones.

Common storage containers, each with its own permissions list.

Guild banners, signs etc. using existing heraldry from tabard.
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't we need Guild Halls before we could improve them?

Yes, we need a guild hall system in this game.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget Writ-boards and turnins!

I'd love a guild hall, though I don't think I'd like for it to be dependant on participation - small RP guilds might have a use for the larger guild halls just as much as large trade guilds.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
    Options
  • Nevaee
    Nevaee
    ✭✭
    I think another improvement what is needed to let guild members find the guild house over the map (such as a red house icon or something) to go there.
    In Game EU Guild (German): Grollwerk
    Options
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »
    Don't forget Writ-boards and turnins!
    What does that kind of individual activity have to do with guilds?
    Options
  • Arcwulf
    Arcwulf
    Soul Shriven
    Ever since I bought Hakkvild's High Hall and looked down the mountain at the city below, ive been thinking it would be an awesome idea for them to offer us an entire 'city' as a guild hall option. It would have multiple buildings you can purpose for whatever you want- meeting hall, crafting house, dojo for dueling, etc. It could have purchasable NPCs just for guildhouses which include specific vendors (blacksmiths, grocers, etc) and even respec shrines. That way it feels like an actual destination in game to meet up at with all the functionality of normal in-game cities if you want.
    Edited by Arcwulf on April 28, 2019 3:54PM
    Options
  • Dosuul
    Dosuul
    ✭✭✭
    A guild hall system would be great!
    Options
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a shame that ZoS position on this is that doing anything with housing beyond asset flips is too much work.
    Options