The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Harvest/Fish while mounted

omegatay_ESO
omegatay_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Please Zenimax. Be a huge, in my opinion, quality of life improvement. Have all these mounts I would love to use more, but can't due to all the resource gathering. Tie it to ESO+ for all I care.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fishing while mounted?

I mean, I get the point of harvesting - assuming you don't just harvest on a stamina speed build.

But fishing?

That minigame where you stand still and watch for your fiahing pole to wiggle, click it, loot the fish, then repeat until the fishing hole is empty?

What benefit would you get from doing that while mounted?

(For me, the place to show of my fancy mount is the Cyrodiil Riding Simulator 3000.)
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't need fishing while mounted but I would love to have harvesting while mounted. Like you, I rarely mount because I harvest everything I see and it's a PITA dismounting and re-mounting every nano second.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    I don't need fishing while mounted but I would love to have harvesting while mounted. Like you, I rarely mount because I harvest everything I see and it's a PITA dismounting and re-mounting every nano second.

The constant dismounting is why I just run a stam sorc with Darkstride + Cowards Gear on my farmer.

It's not the only speed gear combo, but I like being able to sprint forever.