Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning player looking for social guild

the_reason_urage
341 cp imperial templar. Will be changing to breton soon to be full healer. Dungeons, pvp and social people are what I'm looking for. I'm shy so i don't talk a lot at first.

Psn: the_reason_urage
  • acokebear
    acokebear
    Clan of the Snow Bear is recruiting. We have opened up our guild to those players that want a place where they can run trials - vet and normal, do pvp - all alliances are welcome, have help getting achievements, and want a place to meet up with friends.

We can do hard and normal content in a fun, positive, teaching environment. We do daily and weekly rotating events such as Cyrodiil Conquest Board, delve completions, skyshard hunts, Battlegrounds, Imperial City/Sewers and trials. We can help you with skin runs and monster helm runs. We will be adding monthly 50/50 raffles and more events. We welcome anyone who wants to run events and/or workshops.

We have a mixture of new players and veteran players.

We have several ranks, including one just for players that can do veteran trials (min 30k dps) and one for those who just want to be more social and relaxed. This, along with helpful notes (preferred role/s, master crafter, vampire, werewolf) listed in the roster notes, helps everyone know who they can call on for help if needed.

We do not have a guild trader, so we do not charge any dues. We do have a guild bank, store and tabard.

We have 2 guild halls for your use. One has all the mundus stones, services, dummies and is working on getting all the attunable crafting stations.The second house has most of the trials laid out so you can see where dps, healers, and tanks stand during boss fights.

We have Facebook, Discord and a PSN Community Page, but we do not require you to use any of them.

Everyone is welcome, all we ask is that you are over the age of 18, willing to participate in events and/or text chat, can help others in a respectful way, and just want to get stuff done while having fun.

If this sounds like the guild for you please message acokebear or flipper1975wat on PSN or leave a message here and an invite will be sent.

We look forward to running with you!
  • PixieVixen
    PixieVixen
    Soul Shriven
    KNIGHT MOVESS is RECRUITING Dues are 5K/Wk. We are a social trading guild. Our trader is located in Belkarth, Craglorn. We welcome all levels. Our Guildhall has Attunable Crafting, Dye, Merchant, Banker, Transmute, Practice dummies, & all 13 Mundus Stones.

We have weekly events and/or contest with little to NO ENTRY FEES
    Enjoy our Exclusive Guild Auctions - CYRODIIL Monday's - TRIALS Wednesday's
    Join our Discord and be entered into our members only Weekly Random 100K Gold Giveaway.

To request membership message on PSN
    pixie_ vixen
  • BrandonWandon
    Looks like people are going all out with their recruiting lol. I run a social guild if you are still looking for one. Don't have a big speech prepared, but we have a lot of fun and goof off and run regular events for both newer and not newer players. Let me know if that's something you're into.