The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can we have bed clickable sleep animations please...

Cladius30
Cladius30
✭✭✭✭✭
so you click the bed and your character auto goes to the sleep animation on the bed.
as easy as when you click a chair you sit
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can jump up on it and use a lay down emote
  • Cladius30
    Cladius30
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    paulychan wrote: »

and that sucks and take way more time then just clicking on the bed
  • Cladius30
    Cladius30
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the entire point to this thread..
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember the first, 'see you sleep' mod for oblivion. Was nice.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Iirc that does not work with all beds. Some have a canopy that prevents this.

It’s really a no brainer that I’m surprised Zos didn’t provide when they provided housing as this was on previous games.

Zos may have a reason but they have never provided it
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can “sit” in chairs, it would be nice if you could interact with beds as well. And as @idk already stated, canopies prevent doing any emotes on them.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Let me sit on chairs and sleep in beds. Especially the canopy ones, which we can't jump up on and do /sleep.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Cladius30
    Cladius30
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

Iirc that does not work with all beds. Some have a canopy that prevents this.

It’s really a no brainer that I’m surprised Zos didn’t provide when they provided housing as this was on previous games.

Zos may have a reason but they have never provided it

When this game first came out zos didn't understand that people wanted this sort of stuff. You couldn't sit on anything in world space. Until people made issue they realised it was an important aspect of roleplay. Then they made progress on alot of world space furniture. So maybe one day they will fix the bed issue. Let's hope.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just remembered there are some fabulous Khajiit barstools just gathering dust at my restaurant... maybe @ZOS_GinaBruno wouldn’t mind please fixing for this one too yes?
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Trying to get in the right sleeping position takes about half an hour.

Otherwise, you end up too far up, or down the bed, at a weird angle, or even upside down. xD
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. We need this. I want a little sleep-related buff as well. I don't even care what it is. :pensive:
  • SnowFeather
    SnowFeather
    ✭✭
    I would love a sleep interaction for beds, as well as sleep related buffs such as "rested" xp that we see in other MMOs, would give people a real reason to always return an log out inside their houses to.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would love a sleep interaction for beds, as well as sleep related buffs such as "rested" xp that we see in other MMOs, would give people a real reason to always return an log out inside their houses to.

Yes! I agree wholeheartedly!
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »

Trying to get in the right sleeping position takes about half an hour.

Otherwise, you end up too far up, or down the bed, at a weird angle, or even upside down. xD

Truth. I have done this tho
  • elijafire
    elijafire
    ✭✭✭
    If you build it...

qpvsqlrfeahr.png

They will come.

And they will bring cats.

E
  • Xerikten
    Xerikten
    ✭✭✭✭
    while you are at it can we get a animation for the chamber pot too B)