The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reason why Xbox is still down?

XxMissAlycexX
XxMissAlycexX
✭✭✭
Any news zos?
XxMissAlycexX - Xbox One - NA
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I bet we're getting whatever that extra maintenance was on PS4 from monday.
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We tend to be lucky like this. A lot.
  • XxMissAlycexX
    XxMissAlycexX
    ✭✭✭
    It’s great isn’t it
    XxMissAlycexX - Xbox One - NA
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It says it ends at 12 eastern... last time it was extended until 3. Fingers crossed.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are too busy posting pictures of cats and forgot to flip the switch for the server! Would be my guess
  • Vagenius
    Vagenius
    ✭✭
    It's complete.
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Says complete now. But I still can't log in. Giving it 10 minutes. :smiley:
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The maintenance on the NA and EU Xbox One Megaservers has been completed. If you have any issues logging in please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post