Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Better AP potions please

LordTareq
LordTareq
✭✭✭✭✭
Seriously, why are the potions you get for AP so crappy? Most MMO's don't even allow PvE potions in PvP areas, relying exclusively on specific PvP potions for PvP. And although I'm not suggesting that for ESO it would make sense to provide PvPers with a souce of potions that are at least roughly equal to the crafted ones.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not a bad idea, I typically run the magicka pots in pvp because I’m cheap. I don’t think I’ve pvp’d with the crit buff in months because it’s missing from the AP pot.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst pots in the game, they do need to increase their usefulness. They could do that and make the pots and food only work in pvp but people would complain that their overpriced mats and pots aren’t being bought.
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the blue pots on my Magicka nb, the others are basically ok but somewhat redundant (in the case of the green pot), or lacking (as in the case of the red pot).
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • citats
    citats
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to see this change, even if it meant they had to cost more AP.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted something like this a long time ago, about having immovable stamina and magicka as well and people said *** no and that it ruined crafting lol.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd definitely be in favor of this. Or, if they didn't want to improve the potions, at least offer some way to get more gold from PvP. It's pretty easy to use up a ton of potions pretty quickly, depending somewhat on your build, but gold earnings from PvP are usually quite thin. The only real exception is if you get lucky on certain set items and don't actually want to use them yourself.
  • HowlKimchi
    HowlKimchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because pots are my main source of income from the alchemy satchels I get from telvar farming, I would have to say no. xD

UNLESS, it becomes sellable at a decent AP:Gold ratio.
    Edited by HowlKimchi on April 23, 2019 7:06AM
    previously @HaruKamui but I outgrew my weeb phase (probably)

PC/NA - EP - Howl Bragi/Howl Kimchi
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe a middle ground and only add the crit buff to the magicka one and reduce the magicka it gives? PvE players run magelight so this wouldn’t have a PvE effect.
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WTB Rapid Maneuvers Potions
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm still waiting for the day detect pots are sold...Not very fun having to swap chars or leave to get some when one or more NB stays cloaked in the inner portion of a keep.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for the day detect pots are sold...Not very fun having to swap chars or leave to get some when one or more NB stays cloaked in the inner portion of a keep.

Tbh I don’t use them, maybe it’s from playing one but I find them pretty easily with blockade. Most are pretty predictable.
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair