The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Consolidated location to view all known recipes across all crafting types?

xTechnoCat
xTechnoCat
Soul Shriven
Is there an add-on (or built-in feature I've overlooked) to view all food & furnishings recipes I've learned on my character in one consolidated location?
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    I'd use Craftstore for that. Not only does it put it all in one location as such for one character, but if you have it set up right, it will do so for all of your characters (thus, allowing you to check on other characters' progress without changing).
  • xTechnoCat
    xTechnoCat
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks! That's just what I needed and then some. But now I see an old related mod called Item Preview that no longer works. Does anyone know of an alternative that will let you preview furnishing recipes not in your inventory? Seems like a longshot due to some API issues.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    I know that, if you're in the crafting menu, you can preview any plan you know. Also, there's a website (search eso fashion to find it) which lists images for every furnishing in the game. I just don't know an addon that has that, sorry.
    (quick hint with crafstore...when trying to preview provisioning or enchanting items, because the menu changes, go to the settings button in the upper right hand corner of craft store, and turn off craftstore cook and crafstwore rune temporarily, as that will return to the base menus for the craft).
  • thermatico
    thermatico
    ✭✭✭✭
    Addon: ESO Master Recipe List

This shows learned and not-yet-learned for provisioning and housing. You can track them as well.