The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So does the 22nd mean something different in ZoSland?

huntgod_ESO
huntgod_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Website indicates the sale runs through the 22nd, had the extra money today, went to buy a 21k crown pack, no sale anymore? Unless I missed something it's still the 22nd here for 2 hours and change, 5 hours if on the other coast...what gives?
--- HuntGod ---
Officer of the Unrepentant
www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • seipher09
    seipher09
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think in Eso its 8 pm est time the days end. Or 7.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seipher09 wrote: »

That's weird as the daily reset is at 2am EST.
    --- HuntGod ---
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    seipher09 wrote: »

The sale was definitely over at that hour.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Most crown store stuff resets at 10am EST. Crown store sales, events, etc. Not sure if an actual crown sale ran on the same schedule since it's technically out of the game, but I'm pretty sure I saw the timer in the in-game advertisement for crown sale counting down to 10am.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pretty bad of them to make this sale during Easter when many people are away visiting family. And to end the sale in the morning instead of letting it run till midnight.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup was away from my PC for the holiday and planned to grab a pack when I got home Monday night.
    --- HuntGod ---