The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Orc DK tank build help

Dovahkiin804
Dovahkiin804
✭✭
I got 546 cp points for my orc DK tank build just need help setting up my cp points. Which ones to use and not to use. And how many for example my heavy armor is at 50, expert defender is at 50, quick recovery is at 50. So any help to change all I need can he appreciated. Thanks in advance. I’m a noob to tank builds. Xbox one NA Server.
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most significant one is iron clad to reduce huge direct damage spikes. As a tank, that is usually what will get you. I recommend 81 points in that as highest priority. After that it gets more opinion based but I think thick skinned, Harty, and eke defender are the priorities.

I say this because I personally believe you want maximum PASSIVE defense. You want to not think about your survival so you can think about tanking well.

Oh, and you want to use you cp to get that last bit of physical resistance. Many disagree with me but I believe getting your resistances capped is one of the most powerful things you can do as a tank. But as a nord I don’t need cp for that.
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/438427/total-darkness-growing-guild-for-social-and-active-players-only-recruiting-again#latest

I’m on Xbox NA as well. Here is the link to our guild thread. It’s a great guild for people interested in learning, if you are interested. You can join our discord and visit to check us out even before joining. I’d be happy to talk shop with you.
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    The most significant one is iron clad to reduce huge direct damage spikes. As a tank, that is usually what will get you. I recommend 81 points in that as highest priority. After that it gets more opinion based but I think thick skinned, Harty, and eke defender are the priorities.

I say this because I personally believe you want maximum PASSIVE defense. You want to not think about your survival so you can think about tanking well.

Oh, and you want to use you cp to get that last bit of physical resistance. Many disagree with me but I believe getting your resistances capped is one of the most powerful things you can do as a tank. But as a nord I don’t need cp for that.

My pr is of now level 18 is 16k. Not sure if that’s normal or good for where I am. Plus as of now I haven’t died yet at WB or dolmens even with one or 2 other players, so whatever I’m doing I must be doing right.

Edited by Dovahkiin804 on April 23, 2019 7:58PM
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, right now your stats aren’t scaling the way a level 50’s would. In other words, your 16k mitigation is worth way way more than if a max level had 16k. You will absolutely feel powerful at level 18 with 500+ cp.

But that being said, even the people who think I’m nuts will tell you 16k physical resists is way way too low for any serious max level content.

But I don’t know how exactly resistances scale at your level. I also would assume it’s well enough if it feels that way, then take a more serious look at lvl 50.
    Edited by BejaProphet on April 23, 2019 9:33PM
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    Yea I’m taking my time leveling up I’m not really in a hurry to get back to cp till I learn more about it