The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

IC PTS Questions

JackAshes
JackAshes
✭✭✭
Any of you that have jumped on the PTS able to answer some questions for me about the new IC campaigns?

1) What is the length of the campaign/leaderboard (7day/30day) or something else entirely?

2) Is it a multi faction leaderboard or still separate for each faction?

3) What determines your ranking? Is it raw AP or did they mix Telvar in there as well?

4) What are the rewards and is it broken up into tiers like in the Cyrodiil campaign?

Thanks..
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn’t even figure out how to get into IC on PTS (last weekend)
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackAshes wrote: »
    Any of you that have jumped on the PTS able to answer some questions for me about the new IC campaigns?

1) What is the length of the campaign/leaderboard (7day/30day) or something else entirely?

2) Is it a multi faction leaderboard or still separate for each faction?

3) What determines your ranking? Is it raw AP or did they mix Telvar in there as well?

4) What are the rewards and is it broken up into tiers like in the Cyrodiil campaign?

Thanks..

From my understanding there is no leader board or score in IC. Not a PTS person so haven't been in there, but from ESO streams I believe it was stated no leader board or score so no reason to lock them.
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ranger209 yes!
  • JackAshes
    JackAshes
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the responses kind of feel a little cheated there. The contributions in AP did count toward your faction total before the split in campaign ending rewards did it not?