Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning Trials Templar LFGuild, Details Enclosed.

capricornian
Returning veteran player here looking to delve back into all content and establish a good flow before the new DLC drops. To avoid a wall of text here goes:
Qualifications:
CP 350
All classes maxed except warden
Templar/Healer main
Master crafter with most 8 traits and all nirnhoned researched
PvP lead experience
Cleared all (HM) Trials on PC before PS4 transfer, solo healing the first two

Expectations:
Mature 18+
Guild with a beefy roster to participate in all content
A chance to get a spot in trials

Took an extended hiatus back before The Dark Brotherhood came out. Expecting to be a daily player hunting achievements and getting the best gear possible for all my characters. Had completed all HM VR dungeons before Imperial City came out, almost always on my healer. Looking for a guild of like-minded individuals who want to meet the challenges of all content had on and come out the victor! Currently taking college classes so my activity is limited to afternoons and some nights. I can play weekends but am usually off playing my IRL character and trying to max out his skills and increase his faction reputations.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @capricornian ... i'll send an invite your way. Your post made me laugh, people with good sense of humor make great guild mates. Assuming this is your PSN as well. We are a social guild but run hard content various times of the week. May be a way to get your foot in the door with some vet trial guilds/achievement groups.

Sook

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/378236/new-scrolls-order-new-player-and-veteran-guild-for-lone-wolf-soloists#latest
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • acokebear
    acokebear
    Clan of the Snow Bears is recruiting. We have opened up our guild to those players that want a place where they can run trials - vet and normal, do pvp - all alliances are welcome, have help getting achievements, and want a place to meet up with friends.

We can do hard and normal content in a fun, positive, teaching environment. We do daily and weekly rotating events such as Cyrodiil Conquest Board, delve completions, skyshard hunts, Battlegrounds, Imperial City/Sewers and trials. We can help you with skin runs and monster helm runs. We will be adding monthly 50/50 raffles and more events. We welcome anyone who wants to run events and/or workshops.

We have a mixture of new players and veteran players.

We have several ranks, including one just for players that can do veteran trials (min 30k dps) and one for those who just want to be more social and relaxed. This, along with helpful notes (preferred role/s, master crafter, vampire, werewolf) listed in the roster notes, helps everyone know who they can call on for help if needed.

We do not have a guild trader, so we do not charge any dues. We do have a guild bank, store and tabard.

We have 2 guild halls for your use. One has all the mundus stones, services, dummies and is working on getting all the attunable crafting stations.The second house has most of the trials laid out so you can see where dps, healers, and tanks stand during boss fights.

We have Facebook, Discord and a PSN Community Page, but we do not require you to use any of them.

Everyone is welcome, all we ask is that you are over the age of 18, willing to participate in events and/or text chat, can help others in a respectful way, and just want to get stuff done while having fun.

If this sounds like the guild for you please message acokebear or flipper1975wat on PSN or leave a message here and an invite will be sent.

We look forward to running with you!