Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just give us stam whip

ochsinator
ochsinator
✭✭✭
Seriously just give us stam whip
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.... play a magdk if you want a whipppp
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • ochsinator
    ochsinator
    ✭✭✭
    WoppaBoem wrote: »

Mag dk is the lamest thing ever no way

• KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ochsinator wrote: »

Mag dk is the lamest thing ever no way

u wot m8
  • ShadowKyuubi
    ShadowKyuubi
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the changes to how dots work and rending slashes no longer being even a decent spammable replacement on the DW bars, each class needs to have its own stamina spammable. Despite flurry getting buffed, it still sucks as a spammable. Crushing weapon is too clunky and costly, hard to sustain on a lot of builds. So yes, give stamDKs a stamwhip, give stamsorcs stam morph of crystal blast morph, and buff biting jabs for stamplars, since you force them to use a channel spammable.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Fine reasoning. Yet people demanded "more moblity" on their mag toons. Should have played stam, right?

The game changes, standing your ground isn't that great anymore, so now everybody get's a mobility tool that not only makes you immune to snares, it also gives you major expedition (and a nice dmg buff as well) that costs mag.

Like the guy above me rightfully said, classes with no spam used e.g. rending slashes as quasi-spam. Now that that won't cut it anymore, they are left with a horrible DW channel and a weaker wrecking blow. Reason enough for a stamwhip (even tho I wasn't sold on this idea in the past).
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on April 23, 2019 4:03PM
  • ShadowKyuubi
    ShadowKyuubi
    ✭✭✭✭

Fine reasoning. Yet people demanded "more moblity" on their mag toons. Should have played stam, right?

I've been dying to say this myself, so thank you. I find it hilarious that mag toons complain about being stun/immobilized blocked because they can't afford to break free. Just build for a bit more stamina, at the sake of some of your damage...honestly.
    Edited by ShadowKyuubi on April 23, 2019 4:06PM
  • juhislihis19
    juhislihis19
    ✭✭✭✭

The game changes, standing your ground isn't that great anymore, so now everybody get's a mobility tool that not only makes you immune to snares, it also gives you major expedition (and a nice dmg buff as well) that costs mag.

Like the guy above me rightfully said, classes with no spam used e.g. rending slashes as quasi-spam. Now that that won't cut it anymore, they are left with a horrible DW channel and a weaker wrecking blow. Reason enough for a stamwhip (even tho I wasn't sold on this idea in the past).

Well now we have Obnoxious Breath to spam loooool.

Flurry's tooltip is still very crappy.. Even Whirling Blades is better now (probs getting nerfed soon).

Honestly, I would be happy if they just gave us few stamina morphs and fixed the passives. This would make me forget not having a class spammable. But giving 2-3 stamina morphs to ie. Inhale, Spiked Armor or Dragon Blood would make me so happy. But that's never going to happen.
  • Xogath
    Xogath
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, but the whole mechanic involving Whip for Stamina DKs is just FAR too tedious, and not even fun.

I'm afraid if Stamina DKs don't get a proper spammable, or something in a weapon tree isn't made to be acceptable, I'm going to have to abandon mine.

There's been numerous good suggestions, and I hope they actually look in to doing something about it rather than spamming Breath every 5 seconds to keep up a passive buff just from having Whip slotted.

So dumb.
  • KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭
    ochsinator wrote: »
    Seriously just give us stam whip

Poison Whip for Stam DK
    "I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xogath wrote: »
    Sorry, but the whole mechanic involving Whip for Stamina DKs is just FAR too tedious, and not even fun.

I'm afraid if Stamina DKs don't get a proper spammable, or something in a weapon tree isn't made to be acceptable, I'm going to have to abandon mine.

There's been numerous good suggestions, and I hope they actually look in to doing something about it rather than spamming Breath every 5 seconds to keep up a passive buff just from having Whip slotted.

So dumb.

Don't worry, just use this:
    UjyGwfi.jpg
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

So dumb.

UjyGwfi.jpg

I doubt it goes live as it currently is. Not even ZOS can find this funny.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭

With the changes to how dots work and rending slashes no longer being even a decent spammable replacement on the DW bars, each class needs to have its own stamina spammable. Despite flurry getting buffed, it still sucks as a spammable. Crushing weapon is too clunky and costly, hard to sustain on a lot of builds. So yes, give stamDKs a stamwhip, give stamsorcs stam morph of crystal blast morph, and buff biting jabs for stamplars, since you force them to use a channel spammable.

Guys it makes sense I get it. I played stam without spammable and it sucked yes. However this direction is taken due to much more weapon options given to stam. Ether the weapon options for spammable need to improve or mag needs to get more weapon options and then give stam class spammables. Stam has a lot going for it in sets healing skills and downbreaker, giving it class spammable would crush mag. First look at the other end of the fence and consider both mag and stam. Currently as it stand stam spammables for the above mentioned classes are not a good idea.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Guys it makes sense I get it. I played stam without spammable and it sucked yes. However this direction is taken due to much more weapon options given to stam. Ether the weapon options for spammable need to improve or mag needs to get more weapon options and then give stam class spammables. Stam has a lot going for it in sets healing skills and downbreaker, giving it class spammable would crush mag. First look at the other end of the fence and consider both mag and stam. Currently as it stand stam spammables for the above mentioned classes are not a good idea.

stamina always was crushing mag when was able to melee dps without problems
    I agree magica could get more weapons to use but yet we dont have it unfortunately
    stamina having more weapons to use? and yet people ont want to use mainly weapon skills on stmaina, people want to use more class skills at all while from weapon are mainly dot's to use and because in class we dont have to much use of damage abilities
    thats why stamdk and sorc cry always about spammable - every other class have their oiwn class spammable and only dk and sorc dont have their which was reason why those classes was least fun to play like others - missing class spammable skill as spammable from weapons...really are ***, every is channeled or cast time or low damage with high cost because have additional effects no needed to be use for spammable and from this stamdk and stamsorc was always force to choose than use nice, comfortable and fun to use class skill like other classes have
  • Bradyfjord
    Bradyfjord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a counter proposal, why not change one of our venomous claw to a poison direct damage ability? We could leave venomous breath as a poison dot.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So dumb.

UjyGwfi.jpg

da *** is this?

on another note, Nox breath and Carve are REALLY good in PTS..... that's without the Master 2H I got last week in Live.

I solo-d the big kitty WB last night and felt really good.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bradyfjord wrote: »
    As a counter proposal, why not change one of our venomous claw to a poison direct damage ability? We could leave venomous breath as a poison dot.

i'm OK with this.

replace half the total DoT (hey, it's dirt cheap, don't ask for full DoT!) as a direct damage and stamDK will shut up.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber