Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon help

jooky427b14_ESO
jooky427b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I have ESO installed on a separate internal hard-drive but don't see a folder in the game files labeled "live." As a result, I am having an issue loading addons with minion and need some help. Why wouldn't I have a "live" folder in that hard-drive? Is it possible the client installed the game on a different drive without me catching it? Is there a way to trace the game path through the installer or some other method? I have manually looked and don't see any other Elder scrolls folders. I'm just left scratching my head. Twitch client can install mods, but I can't get minion to work. Minion seems to have a wider selection of what i would like, hence why i'm trying to either use that or just manually install.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    the addons are typically in the 'my documents' directory on windows, if that helps.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    Check this help post how to find and install addons:
    https://www.esoui.com/forums/faq.php?faq=install#faq_howto_install

In addition:
    Try to search for the filename UserSettings.txt or AddonSettings.txt on your harddrives. In the director's subfoilder "AddOns" your addons should be placed in order to work.
    -> You need to have logged in at least 1 time so these files were created!