The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamina Nightblade tank. Last video before patch of doom.

• LordTareq
    LordTareq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lux aeterna is at least a better than most music people use in pvp vids. Video is okey, essentially you are just surviving until you get one alone, who you then kill. Nice to see the potential of nightblade survivability, though I think it pales compared to what certain other classes can do 1vsX.

ps. I don't get how people still fall for the old kite around the rock trick every 1vsX player uses :D
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordTareq wrote: »
    Lux aeterna is at least a better than most music people use in pvp vids. Video is okey, essentially you are just surviving until you get one alone, who you then kill. Nice to see the potential of nightblade survivability, though I think it pales compared to what certain other classes can do 1vsX.

ps. I don't get how people still fall for the old kite around the rock trick every 1vsX player uses :D

Yea, sadly my playtime is very limited so only had a few clips. The build works great though, and can manage about 2-3 decent players in the open in most cases.
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    I miss the tank in your clip. But well done anyway.
    PC EU - DC only
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChefZero wrote: »
    I miss the tank in your clip. But well done anyway.

Tank is mainly the 4,5k healed per second with all heals up and running and 28k hp, which is quite high for no cp.
    Not a "stand your ground and take a beating while holding block type"
    Edited by glavius on April 23, 2019 11:22AM