Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP and AP Boosting???

VamppireGhost
VamppireGhost
✭✭
This might be the wrong place for this if so just tell me where it should be posted, if not let's begin.

The title says it all honesty so I'll keep it short. I've been playing a long time, A VERY LONG TIME. Started on PC back at launch and now play XB1 full time. So I love PvP, but I'm not the best at it. I have 11 toons. 9 are max. The other two are 30+. All my toons are (besides my non CP) are 1st Sgt. or higher. My Main is a Major. Well this past week and many weeks in the past I have pushed for Emp, and damnit if I didn't get close. Just last night I was rank 2, in Shor, in the Ebonheart Pact NA server. That's all I ever play is EP. But g-dangit if this crap isn't hard to do. I'm by no means a master nor do I play "meta-builds". Literally rocking 5 Julianos- all heavy inpen. Rings, neck and sticks of Spinners, arcane, powers resto and sharp shock stick. And I wear Engine Guardian, one light Divines one medium divines. So yeah it's basic. But it works for me.

Anyways onto my situation, I want my damn title, Xbox achievement and costume. And it seems every week I try to push for Emp. It is an impossible endeavor, because every week there is at least one or more people "Boosting" as it's been called by most. Me I see it as a form of cheating I guess. Anyways I see this dude in PvP get to a Million AP in like an hour or two. And I go to see where he's at and he's at Bloodmayne on the other side of the map, just flipping resources and the keep then a group of AD will just stand there, let him just wipe them. They world respawn (probably at the Eastern Elswyr Gate) go retake the keep and resources. Then the dude in my Alliance would do it all over again. So tell me. How is this fair, that he can keep getting MASSIVE amounts of AP by letting his friends help him from another Alliance this way. When I'm going around actually fighting, sieging keeps, fighting players that fight back and completing tasks given by bounty boards??? Can he be reported for this? Or is this an okay thing? Because of it is, then I'll do it if that's what's it takes to just get my achievement and what not. Because I put in at least 12+ hours of work the past 4 days in my Camp and this dude saw me getting close to him this morning and went up another 2 mill AP in just a few hours.

ZOS or someone tell me what I should do.
"What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    emp is who you know not what you know, has been that way since Adam was a volunteer
  • VamppireGhost
    VamppireGhost
    ✭✭
    Yeah....that has nothing to do with the topic.
    "What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought we got less AP for repeated kills?