The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can't find BRIGHT purple

Doctor_Demento
Doctor_Demento
✭✭✭
I have a Argonian Mage in Necropotence gear. I cannot find the BRIGHT purple like my psijic pets is or the BRIGHT blue like the pets use either. Yes I tried locked colors that I don't have, not there either and yes I tried them all. And I tried every red, blue and purple to achieve the color I want. NOTHING is even close to the purple or blue of the pets. So the color IS in the game be we cannot use it. That is BS. There has to be some way to get it somewhere. Does anyone know how? Thanks, sure would appreciate the help.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Argonian Mage in Necropotence gear. I cannot find the BRIGHT purple like my psijic pets is or the BRIGHT blue like the pets use either. Yes I tried locked colors that I don't have, not there either and yes I tried them all. And I tried every red, blue and purple to achieve the color I want. NOTHING is even close to the purple or blue of the pets. So the color IS in the game be we cannot use it. That is BS. There has to be some way to get it somewhere. Does anyone know how? Thanks, sure would appreciate the help.

I believe there are some colors that aren't in the base game that are in the Dye Stamps that you can buy in the crown store. Which is also complete BS, but the option is potentially there. I think they rotate through them in there, so it might not be available at all times.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Doctor_Demento
    Doctor_Demento
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I agree that is BS and thanks for the reply. Doesn't surprise me though. Look at fireplace logs that are on fire. Crown only. Yeah like fire in ANY game is rare.....uh no.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found a blue that matches the psijic pets. Let me load my game and take a picture and find the name of the blue and where you get it. BRB

Here ya' go @Doctor_Demento

E6v5hFl.jpg

fAUUTBs.jpg
    Edited by Hippie4927 on April 21, 2019 7:46PM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For your purple, Potency Blue can look quite nice on a lot of styles ... for a dye that you probably already have.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sometimes the brighter/metallic colors do not show up as bright on the clothes or medium armor. Like @Hippie4927 pointed out with the Relequen armor. Only parts of the armor show the bright aspects of the dye (I realize his base color is black, not blue)

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There very likely is a dye that is that colour, or is close to it. But Necropotence, that is in Argonian style simply dyes badly. Both the main part of the Light and Medium armour is regarded as "leather" material which dyes badly.
    So if you want to match your pets etc, you have to make an outfit with an armour or costume that dyes better.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!