The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Dragon Mages of Elsweyr

Lacangel
Lacangel
Big changes are coming to Tamriel soon!!! With the rise of the dragons on the horizon, The Dragon Mages of Elsweyr have risen! Come join us in our quest to create a band of players forged with friendship and fun times!

About Us: The Dragon Mages of Elsweyr are a fun group of individuals looking to have a good time with other players and hope to push for progression once the Elsweyr expansion releases. We help players with crafting, dungeons, trials, PvP, or anything else you may need.

Guild Size: While technically we have ~400 players, we believe in QUALITY > QUANTITY so we will be activly removing players who have been AFK for too long, as well as any players that cause trouble for others.

Requirements: NONE (: We accept all types of players. New to ESO? Come join us! A returning player? Let us be the 1st to welcome you back! Seasoned Vet? Join the party!

How to join: to join the guild please send me a message on PSN with a simple message saying "I'd like to join" or something to that extent. My PSN: Lacangel

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN TAMRIEL!!!!
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    Thank you to all the players who have decided to join!!! We still want MORE!!! Hit me up if you want to join!!!