Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Can´t load my character

Blodreina
Blodreina
✭✭
Hi i can´t load my main character , i can load my others but not my 2 characters that are in vivec city , have try many times , after 1 min it says unnable to connect . kind regards

ps4 Eu
Edited by Blodreina on April 22, 2019 12:14PM
  • Llaren_Uvayn
    Llaren_Uvayn
    ✭✭✭
    Same for me. I can log in to otter characters that arent in Vivec.
    PS4 / EU

Sadryn Hlervu: Warden tank
    Llaren Uvayn: Templar healer and faithful Tribunal servant
    Ashanabi Addunipu: Ashlander mercinary from the grazelands
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The same is happening to me. Can't log in the chars that are in Vivec City and I can't travel with other chars into Vivec City. Error message states I don't have a valid Internet connection but I do. What's the matter with the server today?!?! Insight please @ZOS_BillE
    Edited by redlink1979 on April 22, 2019 1:19PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This game keeps getting worse as more people play it?? Fix the servers once and for all, ZOS
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Finally I was able to log in, after 5-10 attempts... Buffer cannot handle this stressful days?!?
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having the exact same issue. I can port to housing in the area but trying to go a wayshrine and it tells me I've not got any internet connection. I can go into the outlaws refuge and try leaving and I get the same error.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Earlier there were some issues on the PS4 EU megaserver that required a maintenance. The maintenance is complete and the PS4 EU server should be available again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having this now on the NA server... even contacted my internet provider and they ran tests on my line and sent an engineer... ugh... only to find it's an ESO problem.