The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 EU maintenance again?????

Miswar
Miswar
✭✭✭✭✭
Another "maintenance"? When are actually going to upgrade the EU console server? It has been running like a crippled duck for ages now!

As for this maintenance... why again today when a lot of people have holidays? Propably crownstore related and if not this could have waited till official maintenance!

GG ZoS... really GG...
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Again on bank holiday they really need to sort out their business its crap 💩
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    T
    LordLomax wrote: »
    Again on bank holiday they really need to sort out their business its crap 💩

True and after this maintenance nothing will run any smoother either.... will bet anything on that fact.
    Edited by Miswar on April 22, 2019 2:30PM
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    I know a few of us have characters we're unable to access on PS4 EU if they're in Vivec. My guess is the maintenance is related to that, at least that's what I'm hoping as every time I try getting on it kicks be back out telling me my internet connection isn't working.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Loading issues in Vivec City since this morning. Tried 5 to 10 times before being able to logging there. And it's there where all my alt chars n main are parked.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jinxxy85 wrote: »
    I know a few of us have characters we're unable to access on PS4 EU if they're in Vivec. My guess is the maintenance is related to that, at least that's what I'm hoping as every time I try getting on it kicks be back out telling me my internet connection isn't working.

That is usual days with the server though... this maintenance ain't going to fix that thing you are refering to... It is public holiday "weekended" in many countries and that happens all the time with these "events". The Vivec server was pop locked a moment ago and functioned as bad it does everyday.
    Edited by Miswar on April 22, 2019 2:44PM
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    Miswar wrote: »
    Jinxxy85 wrote: »

That is usual days with the server though... this maintenance ain't going to fix that thing you are refering to...

Actually all my alts sit in Vivec day in day out unless I feel like using them for more than daily writs and I've never had this issue there before
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The post here goes over the reason for the maintenance on the PS4 EU megaserver. The maintenance should now be complete. As there are multiple threads on this topic we are closing this one. You can use this thread for further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.