The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Sale?

PawadoTheFearless
I got an email saying crowns were on sale at 40% discount from now until 4/22 but they do not appear as on sale when you go to the store. Am I missing something?
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They appear to be on sale atm atleast.
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
  • PawadoTheFearless
    No, i've tried though the ps4 and website but they are not showing as on sale for me?
  • PawadoTheFearless
    It appears they are on sale for PC/MAC and XBOX but the sale is not showing for PS4.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The crown sale wasn't to begin for PlayStation 4 in North America until sometime on April 19th. If you are still having issues accessing the sale please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post