The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do got spends gold on?

crislevin
crislevin
✭✭✭✭✭
Nothing seems worth buying, except repair, bag space and respect cost.

What do you spend gold on?
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In order from most frequent to least: horse feeding, repairs, style items for crafting (if I run out), Enchantment gliphs (because I have neither the time/space/drive to be an enchanter as well), and more bag/bank space.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • StarchildTBA
    Buying a horse to begin with lol. I've also spent a little gold on lock picks starting out
  • gstewart0413b14_ESO
    Crafting supplies for the race traits
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    crislevin wrote: »
    Nothing seems worth buying, except repair, bag space and respect cost.

What do you spend gold on?

That's one of the best things about this game- Repair, crafting, & mount is good enough for me.

Too many currency focused mmorpg's out there anyhow.
  • lupusrex
    lupusrex
    ✭✭✭
    Horse feeding, bag space, repairs, style mats, guild store fees, and food recipes from other factions. This last one only because I'm a completionist. :)
    Martial Keen-Eye ~ Templar Healer/Archer ~ Daggerfall Covenant

"I ain't done nothin'."