The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Daily Limit during the event?!

Sateena
Sateena
✭✭
I feel that the cap of 50 daily quests is unfair when that is what we have to do for the event. Doing just the cyrodiil quests and my daily crafting writs I quickly maxed out. This does not allow me to do any of my normal routine. I normally run all of the dlc dailies, crafting writs, undaunted and the guild dailies. I am now forced to choose whether to do my normal routine and limit my event dailies or forgo my normal stuff and only focus on the event.
  • Sateena
    Sateena
    ✭✭
    Add insult to injury I am now out of luck on doing my undaunted dailies, which takes away from my 1-6 potential keys for the day. It just gets worse 😐 So I can't do anything additional if I do my crafting writs plus go into Cyrodiil and do those dailies to get my event rewards. This is a real problem. How do we get this to the developers attention?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working as intended. Run dailies on an alt if you want more than 50 dailies a day, since the limit is per character.
  • Sateena
    Sateena
    ✭✭
    I did not say it was not working as intended. Not quite sure why you chose to respond with that since my point was that the limit should not be in play when the event is to run the dailies.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The limit on your account for Dailies is 750, if you have 15 Alts. Far more than any other single event week for the Anniversary.

Until the last week, when you can do both Dailies and Crafting Writs along with the other activities.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sateena wrote: »
    I did not say it was not working as intended. Not quite sure why you chose to respond with that since my point was that the limit should not be in play when the event is to run the dailies.

The limit is working as intended, even or perhaps, especially during the event.

It prevents you from running every dailies daily in the game on every character, which presumably the devs don't want you to be able to do.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I think you should do your normal routine because you are getting rewards boxes from those pledges and dailies. The event shouldn't cause you to miss getting undaunted keys and other things you're used to. I would say you're lucky that you don't have to deviate from your normal routine to earn event rewards. If you max out on quests while ding your normal routine, just go to an alt and do more quests. I funnel all of my motifs and recipes to my main who is someday going to be a master crafter. I believe that the normal limit on daily quests is 40 and if I'm right you're getting ten extras every day that give you rewards. I wish I had time to run 50+ dailies. The max I've ever been able to do is 30.