The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crown Sale UK PS4

TruthSeeker
TruthSeeker
✭✭✭
Crowns are on sale until 22nd April. 20%-40% savings.

:)
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    Nice! We should see this sale on other platforms soon then.
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, thanks. 40% in the UK? Over here the max is 35%... :'(

EDIT: my bad, it wasnt showing all crown packages, the 21k is also at 40%...
    Edited by sudaki_eso on April 18, 2019 10:42AM
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it's only PS4. The prices on PC are the same as usual.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also on Xbox NA.

~30% sale
    Edited by brandonv516 on April 18, 2019 12:21PM
  • Smmessineo
    Smmessineo
    Soul Shriven
    Crown Sale on PC also.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smmessineo wrote: »
    Crown Sale on PC also.

Yeah, it looks like the PC sale starter later for some reason. When I checked earlier it was the normal prices, now they're discounted.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody on the PS4 UK sales team needs to contact the PS4 NA team and remind them of the sale. Daddy needs a new island.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Interesting that on XB NA, the 21000 and 14000 packs are on sale for 5 days, while the others are only on sale for 4. Not complaining, just an observation.

I've been thinking that I might need to buy crowns soon, since on XB, crowns are still doled out on a monthly basis. So, I subbed for a year, but didn't get 19,800 crowns up front, instead getting 1650 every month. I've been ok so far, but after buying Meridia's statue, I'm down to 5k crowns.
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    Crowns not on sale for PS4 NA. Oh well. They changed the pricing so I probable wont buy any even they are on sale.
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gracous wrote: »
    Crowns not on sale for PS4 NA. Oh well. They changed the pricing so I probable wont buy any even they are on sale.

Click buy. Then it shows discounted price.