Maintenance for the week of April 15:
โ€ข PC/Mac: No maintenance โ€“ April 15
โ€ข ESO Store and Account System for maintenance โ€“ April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

<Guar Rights Activists> ๐Ÿ˜Ž

astraelis7
astraelis7
โœญโœญโœญ
Guar Rights Activists are a small PvE trial score pushing guild currently looking for no one for nothing but welcome any reserves for all roles ๐Ÿ˜€

Our scores and triples include:
โ€ข vAS 114473 (Dragonhold) Immortal Redeemer x2
โ€ข vCR 130021 (Scalebreaker) Gryphon Heart
โ€ข vHoF 224565 (Greymoor) Tick-Tock Tormentor
โ€ข vKA 240412 (Greymoor) Dawnbringer x2
โ€ข vMoL 170838 (Greymoor)
โ€ข vSS 247990 (Harrowstorm) Godslayer x3

We're currently working on nothing.

Ranks and Requirements
โ€ข If you are the type of person to rage quit or are easily triggered, we are not the guild for you ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Constructive criticism has its place but we want to avoid a toxic environment ๐Ÿ˜‡
โ€ข Being on time for raids is also very important! If you are going to be late or can't make it, let the raid lead know asap
โ€ข We use Discord for all sign ups and communication ๐Ÿ˜Ž In fact, you don't need to join the guild in-game at all if you need slots, but you should still join to really be part of the family <3
โ€ข Everyone should feel comfortable understanding and speaking English
โ€ข New members joining our core will have a trial period after which we can decide if we're a good fit ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ and which rank is most suitable for you (see below)

Prerequisites
โ€ข DPS will be judged on an individual basis depending on the group's needs and number of applicants
โ€ข All relevant gear sets and combinations or ability to farm them quickly
โ€ข Relevant experience of the trial we are currently focusing on with appropriate strategies

Guars
This is our core rank ๐Ÿ˜„

Guarlings
This is a group of experienced replacements we can rely on should we need them ๐Ÿ˜

Raid Times and Signing Up
We are currently raiding:
โ€ข Monday 18:00 UTC / 20:00 CEST
โ€ข Wednesday 18:00 UTC / 20:00 CEST
โ€ข Friday 18:00 UTC / 20:00 CEST

Applicants must be able to attend all days. Raids last 2 hours.

Contact Us
So you want to be my slave? Uh I mean a Guar...contact me in game or through Discord ๐Ÿ˜€

@astraelis7 or Astra#6319 on Discord
Edited by astraelis7 on October 24, 2020 1:33AM
  • astraelis7
    astraelis7
    โœญโœญโœญ
    Update
    We are now looking for more DDs (meeting our DPS requirements) who can also play tank (or vice versa) just to cover for all roles if some people can't make a particular raid ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    โœญโœญ
    Update
    We are now looking for more DDs (meeting our DPS requirements) who can also play tank (or vice versa) just to cover for all roles if some people can't make a particular raid ๐Ÿ˜€

I'm a tank but can do 45k dps on mag and stam dds
    Completed on Tank - All Crag HMs, vHoF HM, vMoL, vCR+2, vAS+1
    Completed on Tank - All Crag HMs, vHoF, vMoL, vCR+1, vAS+1
    Edited by Rhoswyn on April 19, 2019 8:00AM
  • astraelis7
    astraelis7
    โœญโœญโœญ
    We are still looking for new members ๐Ÿ˜Ž We're pretty much solely focusing on vAS+1 training right now and debating whether the plural of guar is guar or guars *wild I know* but if you're interested, feel free to contact us!
  • astraelis7
    astraelis7
    โœญโœญโœญ
    We have reopened our recruitment for core-group DDs. While we have a relatively stable core we still lack reserves for when people drop out, so it would be nice to have a few more to fill in! (If you do join core, you will still be treated with equal priority as other core members, not just as a reserve).

We are currently starting vAS+2 training during our priority raids. If you are interested - please get in contact with us :D

(Guarling positions are still/always available as well!)
  • astraelis7
    astraelis7
    โœญโœญโœญ
    Update

We have switched over to static rosters for our Wed/Thurs/Sat raids. We are now looking for:

Wednesday 17:00 UTC (vAS+2) = 1 DD, 2 reserves
    Thursday 17:00 UTC (vCR+0) = 2 DDs, 3 reserves
    Saturday 14:00 UTC (vAS+2) = 1 DD, 2 reserves

DDs still need to meet the criteria for Everyone and Guars as explained in the original post ^-^
  • astraelis7
    astraelis7
    โœญโœญโœญ
    Update

We have reopened our recruitment to fill our Thursday static roster which needs 2-3 more DDs. Anyone who wants to be a Guarling (our reserve role) who can normally attend a Thursday would also be welcomed!

Our Thursday raids will focus on vCR progression starting with +0. Please make sure you meet our other requirements in the initial post ๐Ÿ˜€
  • astraelis7
    astraelis7
    โœญโœญโœญ
    Update

Due to one of our tanks taking a break from the game, we are now looking for a DK tank who can attend all 3 raids. We are currently progressing vCR+1 and need an experienced off-tank. Please contact me @astraelis7 in game or Astra#6319 on Discord if you're interested.
  • astraelis7
    astraelis7
    โœญโœญโœญ
    Update

We are still looking for (DK) tanks to progress vCR+1/2 for Wed/Thurs/Sat and DDs for Thursday! Please contact us in game or in Discord if you're interested ๐Ÿ˜€
  • astraelis7
    astraelis7
    โœญโœญโœญ
    Still looking for tank(s) for vCR+2/3 progression! We got our first clear with +2 and want to progress other boss combos and move on to +3 asap. We'll be switching over to IR progression next month as well! Message me in discord Astra#6319 if you're interested ๐Ÿ˜€
  • astraelis7
    astraelis7
    โœญโœญโœญ
    Update

We're now working on vCR+3 and are looking for core DDs who ideally can attend both raid days, but at least Wednesdays! People who can attend both days will be prioritised ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • astraelis7
    astraelis7
    โœญโœญโœญ
    [redacted]
    Edited by astraelis7 on August 16, 2020 1:38PM
  • astraelis7
    astraelis7
    โœญโœญโœญ
    Update

We're currently looking for bow/bow stamDDs for stam vAS+2/IR progression! Please contact us if you meet our prerequisites and are interested ๐Ÿ˜€
    Edited by astraelis7 on November 2, 2019 9:45AM
  • astraelis7
    astraelis7
    โœญโœญโœญ
    Update

We are currently looking for magcros and magblades for vSS HM/Godslayer prog. Contact Astra#6319 on Discord or @astraelis7 in game~
  • astraelis7
    astraelis7
    โœญโœญโœญ
    Update

We're only looking for 1 magblade now to join our roster ๐Ÿ˜€ Please contact me ASAP if you're interested: Astra#6319 on Discord or @astraelis7 in game!
  • astraelis7
    astraelis7
    โœญโœญโœญ
    Update

We're looking for 1 magcro main (i.e. someone who is very comfortable with magcro) to join our core ๐Ÿ˜€ Please contact me ASAP if you're interested: Astra#6319 on Discord or @astraelis7 in game!
    Edited by astraelis7 on March 17, 2020 4:07AM