Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVE events in Cyrodiil

Burstix
Burstix
Soul Shriven
If there will continue to be pve type events like this current week's, could we please have 1 server dedicated to non pvp so the people that aren't good at pvp can still participate in the event. It's not fun trying to do a quest when other alliances are camped on the quest giver and are only there to be jerks. I don't whine about anything in this game, i love this game, but this part sucks. I feel like a seal going to seal island during shark week. 💀
  • msalvia
    msalvia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, that's PvP...people of other factions are gonna kill you. I'd suggest 1) sticking with the town/s that your alliance controls--the NPCs and other randos will help you out if anyone attacks you. 2) running with a group. And 3) getting some decent pvp gear--you're asking for trouble rolling without impen.

Separating the event from the PvP doesn't make much sense given how little focus is put onto PvP in this game--1/5 of the anniversary is pvp related, so I'm not sure we can complain that a small part of the event requires minimal pvp.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    First week was Xmas for crafters, 2nd week was...last week, 3rd week is Xmas for trolls. Probably best to just buy the costume pieces from other players if you want them, it's not worth wading through the stacks of jerks and doubly not worth rewarding them with the AP for killing newbies over and over.
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    msalvia wrote: »
    Honestly, that's PvP...people of other factions are gonna kill you. I'd suggest 1) sticking with the town/s that your alliance controls--the NPCs and other randos will help you out if anyone attacks you.

I did fine today just going with the first suggestion. I just went to the town that my alliance controlled, and did all the PVE town quests on two characters.

And if you are level 50, be a guest in a campaign. If your alliance loses the town where the quest giver is at, leave Cyrodiil, quit that campaign, and guest a different one. That is how I finished the quests on the second character.

• Mudcrabber
    Mudcrabber
    ✭✭✭✭
    I switched to my health tank (to frustrate gankers) and went to one of the new/temporary 7 day campaigns to do town dailies. I think it went pretty well. Most people were there for the same dailies.
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes but what about pvp instances for pve events for people that are not good at pve? And what about rp instances for pvp and pve events for people that are not good at pvp and pve? And what about erp instances for all of the above events for people that just want to express themselves without offending someone? And what about proletariat instances for all of the above events for marxists that just hate the bourgeoisie? By the nine! Or the eight?
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes but what about pvp instances for pve events for people that are not good at pve? And what about rp instances for pvp and pve events for people that are not good at pvp and pve? And what about erp instances for all of the above events for people that just want to express themselves without offending someone? And what about proletariat instances for all of the above events for marxists that just hate the bourgeoisie? By the nine! Or the eight?

(E)RP instances... wait, they have The Rift, no?
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eweroun wrote: »

(E)RP instances... wait, they have The Rift, no?

Oh, they will always have The Rift
  • MrTtheDK
    MrTtheDK
    ✭✭✭
    I've had a blast patrolling the towns of Cyro enforcing the laws of the Imperial Province. One of the best PVP Events ZoS has had.
    Main:
    DC- Diablo Azul , Mr T

Alts: Nerf Something or Another

Guild: - Imperial City Police
    RIP Guilds: Purple, WKB, Eight Divines, Rage, What Mechanics, Entropy Rising
    Game: @TalosSeptim
  • MrTtheDK
    MrTtheDK
    ✭✭✭
    On a serious note though...PVP is PVP. Making a server that is in a PVP Zone without PVP makes no logical sense. There is literally ZERO consequences from dying and it provides PVPers something fun to do and gives a common enemy for PVErs doing the quests to unite against.
    Main:
    DC- Diablo Azul , Mr T

Alts: Nerf Something or Another

Guild: - Imperial City Police
    RIP Guilds: Purple, WKB, Eight Divines, Rage, What Mechanics, Entropy Rising
    Game: @TalosSeptim
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are no PVE events in Cyrodiil. All events and quests are under the umbrella of PVP, making them PVP events. And that's all I am going to say on the topic because these posts are becoming tiresome......there are just too many of these threads.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think they should do a permanent version of the anniversary boxes in cyro with an account limit of 20 a day or something to get more pvers in cyro. But first they need to fix it. Its bad laggy even when their is no lag. Ive been killed before its even registered on my screen with 112 ping.
    Edited by Anotherone773 on April 22, 2019 4:12PM
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I worked so hard in this pvp event lol ...I was fine on my pvp toon, no worries but my pve softies lost their stuffing several times...over and over and over. A lot of it was fun bar a couple of veruy bad experiences I wont mention in this post. Did already in another one.

Many pvpers were helpful keeping the towns safe for questers it was admirable to say the least. It was exhausting also looking over yiur shoulder on pve only characters. It felt yuck getting one shotted over and over. I did not want to craft pvp gear for those pve toons mainly cause I have no storage space to keep anymore sets. So that is why i went in on my pve toons also...to get extra boxes. As is doing pvp on several characters im still missing tharn pages.