Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Question for Aldmeri Dominion: Ebonheart Pact Veteran areas

Teiji
Teiji
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello forumeers,

As the area I'm in now is so different, I come to thou seeking information, with regards to Cabinets, Trunks, Wardrobes and house Chests. Where can one expect to find these where they can be looted semi-reliably?

Cabinets and trunks in my first area of Auridon for example, would reset their contents on a regular basis. Which zone does this happen in for me now I've arrived in the Veteran Zones?

"Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast
  • Teiji
    Teiji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No information on Racial Motiff's in Veteran Zones at all?
    "Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast