Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Save On Crown Packs and the ESO Collection During Our April Sale!"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
d67eeee40e6a7a5ade829fd3e91d602d.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the article Save On Crown Packs and the ESO Collection During Our April Sale!

You can save up to 40% on select Crown Packs and The Elder Scrolls Online Collection during our limited-time April sale. Find out everything you need to know here.
Staff Post
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Discuss.
    PC EU
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beware: the 40% off is only on the biggest-most expensive pack. :P
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    W00t! Gotta stock up on crowns for my Alfiq banker and merchant later this year. ;)
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delpi wrote: »
    Beware: the 40% off is only on the biggest-most expensive pack. :P

Buy more, "save" more, of course that's how it is. Still, I'm getting paid tonight and I'm gonna want a stockpile of Crowns for when Elsweyr comes in June.

It'd be interesting if someone of sufficient geekism would be willing to crunch the numbers on the exact savings per crown pack. I'd do it if I didn't hate math so much.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zw3z6kwpeib8.png
    This Lion wants you to buy crowns. Do you trust him?
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • JusticePlague
    JusticePlague
    Soul Shriven
    Sadly, I'm paid bi-weekly and will be missing this sale. Guess I won't be stocking up on crowns pre-elsewyr like I had wanted. Oh well.
    If only Zos had announced this, I'd have saved money for it and bought double what I did last time. .-.
  • Altairien
    Altairien
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker @ZOS_GinaBruno From the wording ("a new player looking to jump right into ESO or a veteran player with a friend") it appears the ESO Collection can only be purchased and used as a new account and not applied to an existing base or imperial edition account. Correct or not?

Edit: Sale over. Nevermind I guess.
    Edited by Altairien on April 22, 2019 7:45PM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the big one. Ill be expecting my rng to improve ZOS :*