The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't login

jerseyjay19
I'm having a problem logging in right now. Keeps saying can't connect to playstation network. Anything I can do to correct this?
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve got reports from a big chunk of my guild saying the same thing.
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    I should add they’ve restarted their ps4s and have tried both the EU and NA server
  • jerseyjay19
    Ya I did the same thing. Thanks for letting me know :)
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue. Psn is fine. This is a zos problem
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • Dragonaut420
    Yep as always it's a ZOS incompetence problem they cant even fix the latency issues with the PS4 version or login problems with the steam pc version either, and that why i'll never be resubbing to ESO plus again ever until they fix the lag problems on PS4.
    ESO Motto: "It's Nerf or Nothing B1tches"
    Fav Error Msg: "LOGIN FAILED, ESO Plus Connection to server timed out. Please don't re-subscribe again later."
  • armeegrun
    armeegrun
    ✭✭
    Uggggg.....
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Third maintenance of the week - after a 10 hour maintenance earlier in the week?? I think this might be the issue at hand. But we've been feeding back the latency issues for quite some time now... tech debt is catching up with them.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    On April the 18th there were login issues for players on both PS4 megaservers. These issues should now be resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post