The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Transmute Crystals

lukoi
lukoi
✭✭✭
What are the different ways to earn/farm these? I'm guessing they cannot be sold via traders etc.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answers

• Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can’t be sold or traded in any way.

PVP earns the highest return based on effort taken.
    Any character who gets to level 1 tier in 30 day campaign will get 50 stones each month. Personally I do this on 10 alts and don’t bother trying to farm anything else.

You also get 1 guaranteed stone per 20 hours from rewards of worthy which normally give 4 but can rarely give up to 25 I think.

For PVE, doing daily pledges gives you 1 reward per pledge. Doing them on normal or veteran gives you a blue stone and normally returns 1 or 2. Doing on hard mode gives a purple and and normally returns 3 or 4. Again you can run these on alts per day and get the rewards. Final bosses also have a chance to drop a stone but it’s quite low.

Doing each trial once per week gives you 5 stones per trial per character as well. Doesn’t matter if normal, veteran or hard mode just completed.

Answer ✓
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lukoi wrote: »
    What's this "level 1 tier?"

Level 1 tier is the first tier rewards level in your PvP campaign. You can view it in the Alliance War screen ...
    Answer ✓
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lukoi wrote: »

I believe it's around 25k AP earnt, which is basically nothing
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• lukoi
    lukoi
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks fellas.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've also occasionally gotten one from the current event Anniversary reward boxes.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • lukoi
    lukoi
    ✭✭✭
  • lukoi
    lukoi
    ✭✭✭
    Ah ok thanks.
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like the guy above i just go Cyrodill with all my characters, stay close to a large group and take some places for my faction, really getting 25K AP (Tier 1), and in the end of the month i have 250 Transmute Crystals
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yRaven wrote: »
    Like the guy above i just go Cyrodill with all my characters, stay close to a large group and take some places for my faction, really getting 25K AP (Tier 1), and in the end of the month i have 250 Transmute Crystals

Just doing the same yesterday spam healing my group ^^
    Pretty fast.
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]