The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Week 2 Delve boss and world boss dailies...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Okay, so as far as I can work out, there's only 1 quest (for 1 box) per day for anyone that doesn't have any of the DLCs or Expansions, correct? That's the undaunted guy.

There are no world boss quests outside of the DLCs that I can think of. So week two is entirely behind a paywall, unless someone can help me out to find another option to give my guildies that are still deciding if they want ESO+ or enjoy the game enough??
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just compiled a list...

Wrothgar:
    1 x Delve
    1 x WB

Clockwork City:
    1 x WB

Summerset:
    1 x WB
    1 x Delve

Murkmire:
    1 x WB
    1 x Delve

1 x Undaunted Delve

These are all i can find
    Edited by Wise_Will on April 9, 2019 7:54AM
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will update if i find more
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    DLC's each have a delve and a wb. The DLC's are:

Wrothgar
    Gold Coast
    Hew's Bane (This area only has one quest giver, alternating wb and delve)
    Vvardenfell
    Summerset
    Murkmire
    Clockwork City

Wrothgar and Vvardenfell require prerequisites before they are unlocked.

Gold Coast Anvil has the Delve quest, Kvatch the WB

Murkmire Limoth has both quests, but you have to complete the Death Hunt quest you find on a pole by the WS (you pick it up, walk over, and drop it off, 10 seconds) for the WB. The quest givers are side by side.

Summerset both WB and Delve quests are located in Alinor down the stairs from the WS.

Clockwork city WB is right next to the brass fortress WS. I believe the delve one is behind a few other quests (Not sure it has been too long and i hated the delve quests there lol).

All of these are DLC, but i believe good for week 2. The undaunted repeatable in each Capital city should also work.

Hope this helps.
    Edited by bongtokin420insd16 on April 9, 2019 8:10AM
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The undaunted repeatable in each Capital city should also work.

It does.

PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sudaki_eso wrote: »

It does.

It's kind of my point. Anyone without the DLCs basically can only get one box. Kinda blows to push an event almost entirely behind a paywall.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »

It does.

It's kind of my point. Anyone without the DLCs basically can only get one box. Kinda blows to push an event almost entirely behind a paywall.

That's only true if you don't share quests with other people. The Undaunted Delve quest is shareable, so if you do that, you can do up to 15 delves. Each unique delve daily will give you a box.

So be social, form groups, and share the Undaunted delve quests!

DLC owners can obviously get more boxes, since their quests are also shareable.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It does.

That's only true if you don't share quests with other people. The Undaunted Delve quest is shareable, so if you do that, you can do up to 15 delves. Each unique delve daily will give you a box.

So be social, form groups, and share the Undaunted delve quests!

DLC owners can obviously get more boxes, since their quests are also shareable.

This may be true, but not a single World Boss quest can be done... not a single one. I honestly think they ought to have reviewed this week a bit better.

To get all 15 delves you'd have to get VERY lucky (if you had 15 friends sharing)... You'd more likely need double, or triple that amount of friends to get all 15 done...
  • Kelvani
    Kelvani
    Soul Shriven
    This is a thread from last year with information about the dailies for the anniversary event. Looks to be pretty accurate. Hopes it helps you.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/404868/daily-quests-checklist-for-anniversary-event
  • blacksabsub17_ESO
  • navystylz_ESO
    navystylz_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

It does.

Are you really surprised that those supporting the game have access to more content?
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know if anyone else has had this but I did the daily in hew bane last night the one for the sailors pipe and I did not get a anniversary box just 10 points to thieving and the standard blue box
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    macsmooth wrote: »
    I don’t know if anyone else has had this but I did the daily in hew bane last night the one for the sailors pipe and I did not get a anniversary box just 10 points to thieving and the standard blue box

Yup same here, this dlc is left out.
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Vigawatt
    Vigawatt
    ✭✭✭
    Rye's re-acquisitions? That one is a little different. While it involves a delve or world boss, you don't have to kill anyone. You can get the item and be in and out, so it doesn't count as a Delve or WB daily like the others. I did the same to try if I'd get a box, and I got the goods without entering combat so it wasn't really a WB quest.
  • photonoxx
    photonoxx
    ✭✭
    Vigawatt wrote: »
    Rye's re-acquisitions? That one is a little different. While it involves a delve or world boss, you don't have to kill anyone. You can get the item and be in and out, so it doesn't count as a Delve or WB daily like the others. I did the same to try if I'd get a box, and I got the goods without entering combat so it wasn't really a WB quest.

Yes, but Murkmire delve dailies doesn't need to kill boss, and give box anyway
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The week is over and its kind of a moot point now but.. You don't have to have a bunch of friends and arrange to group up for the dailies. Get yours and before you turn it in, shout out in zone chat that you want to share it. People will ask for your share. When you've turned your quest in, go back out in zone chat and say you'd like to have shares of undaunted dailies. I had the most fun this past week sharing and receiving shared quests! I made tons of new friends. Between midnight and 4am today I did 8 quests in summeset and 4 in wrothgar, most from sharing with random people.

Murkmire was given out free a few months ago. Some people may be forgetting that. The quick preliminary for Murkmire is so fast... And you can get several shares there too.

I agree that it was short sighted on their part to only make content in DLC zones work for earning boxes. Not everyone can afford Summerset or ESO+.