The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Ps4 voice chat

ezio45
ezio45
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Is not working for me

says "voice chat is unavailable. This could be due to routine server maintenance or a configuration issue." anyone know how to fix or having the same issue?
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have had that problem on xb1 for quite a while as well... Maybe a console issue in general. About the only thing I haven't tried is a full re-install of the game... Don't want to even think about how long that would take.
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This fixed it for a lot of people in my guild when voice chat was really screwed up for weeks. Haven't had a single issue since. (PS4 NA)

Steps:

Go to "Settings".

Go to "Network".

Go to "Set Up Internet Connection"

Select Wifi/LAN depending on what you use to connect.

Select "Custom".

IP Address Settings = Automatic

DHCP Host Name = Do Not Specify

DNS Settings = Manual

Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8
    Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4
    MTU Settings: Automatic

Proxy Server: Do Not Use
  • ncdulo
    ncdulo
    The DNS fix listed above seems to have fixed the issue for me. I applied it maybe two months ago and since I have only had two issues with voice chat. One being an "unable to determine zone" message as I joined a battleground and it would not let me rejoin the group channel. Another where I got kicked from group chat during a port but was able to rejoin immediately without issue.