The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the North American megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.

Looking for social guild (Daggerfall - NA)

evildemonic
evildemonic
Soul Shriven
I'm looking to join a social guild and/or meet some new friends that play ESO.

I'm in my late 30s, married with children...wanting to find a guild that has other older folks (21+), both males and females, and uses Vent or some other VOIP.

I play nightly around 7pm-11pm Mountain Time. I'm light-hearted, easy-going, and fun-loving...looking to meet more of the same.

Send me a /tell or mail @evildemonic ... or reply to this thread
  • Wolfwing
    Wolfwing
    ✭✭
    Hullo evildemonic,

You may like to join my guild, the Fangs of Ironglaive. We are a PvE, social, trading, and crafting guild looking for mature, friendly members who are looking to create a real community here on ESO. Most of our members happen to be 21 and over, and many also have a spouse, children, and other responsibilities. We are very understanding of time constraints as a result, and impose no obligations on our members. We only encourage our members to be social when they are online, in order to begin building a close knit community. We are a multifaction guild as well, although we only have a handful of Daggerfall members currently. Additionally we do not currently have a voice chat of any kind, although we are working on getting one.

I hope our guild has maintained your interest and I hope to hear back from you! Feel free to message me in game or on the forums if you have any questions or concerns.
    Wolfwing

The Ironglaive of the Fangs of Ironglaive
    Options