The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

crowns / crown items should be tradeable like warframe does it

kratier
kratier
✭✭✭✭
it works, and theres no issue, only reason id see that youd not allow this is for profit
also, im writing this because some dude almost scammed me, then zone chat called him out as a scammer, and then he proceeded to scam a guild mate
like really, should not be an issue 5 years into this mmo
  • luizhd
    luizhd
    ✭✭✭
    Nah. Last thing we need is to destroy the economy by allowing people to sell crown items. That's one of the reasons why black desert online went to hell.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    luizhd wrote: »
    Nah. Last thing we need is to destroy the economy by allowing people to sell crown items. That's one of the reasons why black desert online went to hell.

You realize this already happens, right? And it had been okayed by devs since crowns are considered in-game currency. All it sounds like OP is asking for is an official way to trade rather than relying on the honor of both parties involved.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • kratier
    kratier
    ✭✭✭✭
    yup scammers are a thing, needs official trading of crowns , and more official stance on trading of crowns, if its already legit and allowed, have it be tradeable items
  • SnowFeather
    SnowFeather
    ✭✭
    Just as long as crown crate items cant be traded, i dont really care, SWTOR allows this an the economy is terrible because of it.