Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to Get Lady Dibella Statue

Mithrazielle
Is there anyway to obtain the Lady Dibella statue? I recently acquired a home large enough to justify having a statue in the courtyard and I really want that one. I want to put a water feature and trees around it. It's the perfect centerpiece.
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is... but...
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    It was available in the limited edition "Dibella's Garden Furnishing Pack."

I missed it too, so hopefully they bring it back!
  • Quantact
    Quantact
    ✭✭✭
    I have that and I love the statue. I hope you guys get a chance to buy it too some day.

Just one thing to note, though: it is much larger than it looks in the advertisement. That statue is HUGE. You'd need either the largest size home or most of the outside space in a place like Alinor Townhouse to place it.
    Edited by Quantact on April 13, 2019 12:27AM
  • Catsmoke14
    Catsmoke14
    ✭✭✭
    I have to ask - are you on console or PC/Mac?

If on PC/Mac there is a flat version (I think that's the statue you want) that you can scale to any size in the add-on EHT. Of course it's not 3-D, but is free if you just install the add-on. It could serve in the interim, or more permanently depending on your needs.
  • wodkamanostrab16_ESO
    If I had to guess they are likely bringing "Dibella's Garden Furnishing Pack" back with a crown store showcase in one of the summer months. They offered it for sale from May 10 to May 14 2018.
    Catsmoke14 wrote: »
    I have to ask - are you on console or PC/Mac?

If on PC/Mac there is a flat version (I think that's the statue you want) that you can scale to any size in the add-on EHT. Of course it's not 3-D, but is free if you just install the add-on. It could serve in the interim, or more permanently depending on your needs.

That's a well-intentioned suggestion but i highly doubt the TO wants that. People who don't have that addon aren't able to see it anyway.

You just have to be patient unfortunately.
    PC EU
  • Mithrazielle
    Thank you all- I am on XBOX One, and will watch diligently for it's return (hopefully this year), so I can obtain it.